17

It was the last day that Camila was in Italy. Camila woke up with a humming Lauren next to her.

"I'm gonna miss this." Lauren said and kissed Camila's olive skin.

"Me too Lo." Camila whispered and sighed heavy. Camila looked up to the ceiling, thibking about the future. She never expected this. She never thought she would ever feel this way again, stronger than when she was falling in love with Shawn. Camila bit her lip at the thought of Shawn. Was she really going to break up with him? Leaving their comfortable life? Jumping into this madness? Camila turned on her side in the bed, now facing Lauren. Looking into her captivating green eyes.

"They are like the ocean." Camila whispered.

Lauren raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "My eyes?"

"Hmmhmm" Camila hummed and gave Lauren a quick peck.
Camila closed her eyes and was caught in thoughts again.

If she would break up with Shawn, what about their kids?
And if she breaks up with him, will Lauren come to London for her? Start a life there? She thought Italy was beautiful. So peaceful and captivating but she couldn't leave her life behind in London. She couldn't leave her friends for this impulsive decision. Camila was starting to doubt all of this. Did they really loved each other enough to start this? To end everything with Shawn?

God she wished Normani was here with her now. She would know what to say.

Camila sighed again. "What's wrong Love?" Lauren whispered and played with Camila brown locks.

"Just thinking."

"About us?" Lauren shifted a little and sat up straight.

"Yeah, what do you think is going to happen when I jump on the plane at 2pm?"

Lauren smiled and looked down at Camila, "Now is now, tomorrow is tomorrow. Look Camila, the last few years I lived from day to day. I never planned anything. I just waited for what the day would bring."

Lauren sighed and gently stroke Camila's cheek. "Do you regret what you said about you and Shawn breaking up? 'Cause Camila, I know it's hard to leave a loved one. I would totally understand. But you have to know that I won't let you go that easily."

Camila nodded and kissed Lauren again. "I don't regret a thing I said, it's just I wanted to be sure this would work out. I don't want to leave Shawn and hurt my kids for some fling." Camila explained calmly.

"If you think that this is a fling to me then I have to say you are wrong. God Camila I love you so much."

"But...?"

"There is no but. A relationship is two sided."

"Lo, let me think about this when I get home?" Camila pleaded.

"Of course Camz." Camila smiled at the mention of the nickname and kissed Lauren with all her passion. "I love you Lauren."

Lauren ran her hands through Camila's hair and smiled, "I love you too Camz."

//

"And than you did what???!!!" Normani yelled and Camila quickly sshhh her. She looked around in the restaurant and smiled at the elderly couple that sat next to them.

"We had sex and then I had to catch my plane."

"I can't believe you!" Normani groaned. "You. Are. An. Idiot."

"Thank you very much." Camila rolled her eyes. "It's not like I said, hey Lauren come to London with me and marry me so we can start a family here."

"That's basically what you said Mila."

"God Mani." Camila groaned and rolled her eyes. She took a sip of her Martini and popped the olive in her mouth.

"I told you Mila, you're playing a dangerous game."

"I love Shawn but Lauren makes me feel special. I don't know what to do." Camila sighed and ran her hands through her brown locks.

"Look, I know your marriage with Shawn is not going as planned. But do you think my marriage went as I planned?"

"He's fucking cheating on me!"

"So are you! Where's proof that he's cheating?" Normani whispered harshly smiling at the couple next to them afterwards.

"I looked in his phone yesterday. His messages were full with texts from Ariana. I read a couple and..." Camila looked around and sighed, "It's too explicit to tell actually."

"Look darling, you have to choice safe or exciting, new. Shawn or Lauren. But what about your kids?"

Camila sighed, "God I don't even know anymore..."