11

"Guess who's coming to Italy this summer?" Camila said through the phone while she looked at the cover of Vogue.

"Hmm.. enlighten me Camz.. who is?"

"You got to guess." Camila spoke to Lauren and giggled. Lauren chuckled in response and sighed.

"I can't believe you're coming to visit me Karla Estrabao!" Lauren spoke loudly. Camila could hear her excitement in London all the way from Tuscany. Camila scrunched her nose in disgust. "I do not like that name very much, Lauren."

"Then please tell me, why is it your writer's name!"

Camila laughed, "Look Lo, I didn't want to use my own name that's why I choose Karla."

"But Karla is your official name, right?" Camila hummed in response and Lauren chuckled. "Well miss Cabello, enjoy your Christmas. Did you recieve any presents?"

"A purse from Shawn and some candles from my parents."

"Nice, send me a picture. Don't forget to show your beautiful face, love."

Camila blushed, "Now I remember you telling me you having a younger sister, Sofia if I'm not mistaking? Is she also there?"

"Only a couple of years and yes she's also here." Lauren hummed, "Lo.. I have to hang up now.. I heard some noise coming from upstairs." Camila remembered that her dad always has been an early riser.

"Mila..?" Camila saw a sleepy, grumpy Shawn standing at the end of the staircase.

"I'll text you later." Camila whispered and hung up the phone quickly before entering the hall.

"Goodmorning Shawn." Camila greeted and kissed him quickly on his lips.

"Early much?" Shawn raised up his eyebrow and leaded me towards the kitchen where he started to make coffee for the whole family.

"I didn't sleep too well."

"How come?" He frowned his eyebrows.

"Well, I was awake, thinking."

Shawn rolled his eyes and grabbed 8 cups from the shelf. "Please don't get started on your ridiculous fantasies Mila."

Camila frowned her eyebrows, he thinks my dreams and fantasies are ridiculous?

"No no..." Camila was quickly to answer, "I just... Clara asked me if I could do a promo tour. You know to promote my book, read a little, sign some books and answer some questions."

Shawn shook his head no, "I thought we already agreed on keeping this a hobby of yours."

"You know what Shawn, it's the day after Christmas. Peace is the main thing about Christmas. I'm not one to argue now but.. God Shawn. Business at the lawyer company you work for isn't going smoothly.."

Shawn groaned as he thought about that black haired woman he detested and wich Camila adored. "Okay, you're right Mila. We might need the money from your ridiculous books!" He sighed. "You should go on promotour. I'll take care off the kids after my work. So we'll need a nanny."

"I know the perfect person." Camila smirked as she thought about a certain petite friend of her.

"Oh no no no, they are not staying at Ariana's. No is no Camila!"

"But c'mon Shawnie.. she has to practice for her own child.." Camila said and pouted her underlip. She slowly walked closer to Shawn and touched his upperarm. Letting her fingers fall down from it.

"Don't be seductive now Camila." Shawn had a grin plastered on his lips wich made Camila almost throw up.

"Thank you Shawnie. You won't regret it! And oh! I might be staying with Lauren Jauregui after my works done there. Just meeting up with an old friend, you know?"