5

"Oh my god you're gonna meet her?!" Dinah said on wednesday as she sipped on her glass of white wine.

Ally gasped as Camila nodded her head, "This sounds more like an affair Mila." Ariana said and lit up her cigarette.

"Mummy can we go play football on the street?" Jake asked as Normani's kid stood behind him. "Of course hunny, but be careful." Ryan high fived Jake and they ran off.

"It's not an affair Ariana, we are just friends."

"The e-mails you send to each other don't seem innocent Mila." Normani smirked and Ally gasped again, "Mila, you really have to be careful. Once you're in it, it's hard to come out."

"It sounds you have the experience?" Normani asked and lifted up her eyebrow to Ally. Ally smiled shyly. "I'm happy with Troy, I never even thought about cheating on him."

"My baby is Sean's I'm 100% sure." Ariana placed her hands on her belly and smiled.

"What baby?" Dinah quirked up her eyebrow. "When I was pregnant with Dean, my tummy was big when I was one month far!"

"That's because you ate like you had not eaten for two years!" Normani said with an evil smirk. Dinah stick her tongue out. "Children stop playing." Ally said playfull to Dinah and Normani. Ally looked towards Katie, her daughter playing with the dolls together with Joselyn, "My girl is getting big, time goes by too fast for my liking."

"Don't we think that all?" Camila said and nipped from her glass of wine. "We want our children to stay young, so we can take care of them. Well, we think we take care of them, actually they are taking care of us because we need them to live."

Ally blinked a couple of times, "Where did that come from?"

"She's a writer Ally." Ariana said and blew out some smoke.

"And you are pregnant! Stop smoking!"

Dinah smirked, "I bet she's been talking to Lauren a lot. She's a kind of psychologist on that theme. She loves her daughter so much, that's because she can't share her love with others cause she's alone."

"In an interview she said that she had lots of women." Ariana said and pushed her not done cigarette in the ashtray. Ally smiled proudly.

"Exactly had. She now enjoys single life." Dinah said.

"And a child." Ally continued.

"And Camila Cabello." Normani added.

"God we are just friends who are gonna go out for dinner!"

"I bet Shawn doesn't know a thing about Lauren Jauregui." Normani said.

"Oh he does, it's like his enemy or something. Lauren's lawyer firm is the best of England and the firm where Shawn works the 2th best."

"Competition." Dinah said and high fived Normani.

"I don't know a thing about Lawyers, Troy works at the Bank."

"We all know that Ally, we've known each other since we were teenagers."

"Surprisingly we didn't knew everything about Camila though." Ariana said and smirked in her glass of water that Ally served for her.

"Oh?" Camila quirked up an eyebrow and Normani laughed, "Obviously you're bi Camila. You just didn't know yet."

"Just like Normani and I had a little fling when we were younger."

"That's... different. I'm married. Lauren's a flirt, a friend, she lives in Italy it's impossible to start an affair."

"Didn't you just say she had a law firm here in England?" Ally asked and Normani bursted out laughing.

Camila mumbled something unaudiable and checked her phone. She noticed one new message it was from Lauren.

Lo: I languish to you. One more day my sweet Camz. One more day. X

Camila looked up after she read the message and noticed all of her girlfriend were busy talking.

Camz: Stop languishing it's almost tomorrow. Your Camz x

Camila bit her lip and put her phone back into her purse and took a big gulp of her glass of wine.

"Everything okay?" Normani knew better then anyone else of her friends. She noticed the blush, the arousal that Lauren's text gave me.

"Of course." Camila looked at her watch, "God I have to leave, Shawn must be home soon." Camila took her purse and kissed Ally goodbye. "Thanks for coming Mila."

"Don't forget to text Lauren!" Dinah yelled as Camila took her kids their hands and pulled them towards the car.

"Do you think she can resist it?" Ally asked worried.

Normani shrugged, "She's old enough to make her own desiscions."

"I think she should totally do it, a little danger and sensation won't hurt her. Does Shawn even touch her anymore?" Ariana continued. Normani frowned her eyebrows, "Shawn was an amazing lover, that's what she always had told me though."

"I still can't believe she's attracted to a woman." Dinah said and took a big gulp of her wine so that it was empty.

"Not just a woman. It's Lauren Jauregui!" Ariana said and winked to Dinah. "Yeah yeah.." Dinah said and waved it off.

As Camila came home she saw she recieved another text message from Lauren.

Lo: Olive Garden, 7:00. Be there. X

Camz: I will.

Lo: Wear something that I want to rip off. X

Camz: Do you mean my dress or my panties?

Lo: Camz you've made me hard. X

Camz: Hard?

Lo: I don't believe you if you tell me Dinah hasn't told me about my little friend down here.

Camz: little? I hoped it was big.

Lo: You'll see soon. X

Lo: Now I'll have to take a cold shower.

Camz: Same over here, goodnight Lo x

Lo: Goodnight love x