2

"That's Austin Mahone." Dinah said. Camila was still amazed by the woman's beauty. She looked at the man who sat next to Dinah's husband, Louis.

"Who is he?" Dinah giggled, "Mila, he's such a flirt! Let Shawn enjoy this evening with that whore and you can enjoy your evening with Mr Mahone." Dinah winked and laughed.

Camila sat next to the woman, so she would sit in front of Austin. "Hi." Camila said softly and Lauren pulled out her hand waiting for Camila to shake it. "I'm Lauren. Lauren Jauregui and you are?" She quirked up her eyebrow and her lips turned into a smirk.

God Camila thought she would come right here on this moment. Her raspy voice filled her ears and Camila unashamed looked at the woman's lips. The woman being Lauren fucking Jauregui.

"My name's Cabello. Camila Cabello" Camila accepted Lauren's hand and shook it.

"Very funny. I love a woman with humour." Lauren kept her smirk on her lips but it dissapeared. "Ahem." I looked away from Lauren and saw Austin sitting in front of me.

"Oh, Hi I'm Camila, you are?"

"Austin Mahone. Nice to meet you Camila, haven't we met before?"

"I don't think so." Camila said as she heard Lauren next to her holding in her laugh.

"For sure? Cause I really think I've saw you before."

At that moment Lauren stepped in, "I think this beautiful woman was loud and clear Austin. She hasn't seen you before."

"I'm sorry Ms. Jauregui."

Camila frowned her eyebrows, "Ms Jauregui?"

Lauren smiled, "He's my assistant, I'm the boss of Jauregui Lawyer company. Never heard that before love?"

She called me love. Was all Camila could think about.

"I think Shawn once talked about it. He is actually a lawyer."

"What's his name?" Lauren asked as she let her head rest on her hand.

"Shawn Mendes." Austin's eyes widened and Lauren frowned her eyebrows.

"Miss do you like something to drink?" Both Camila and Lauren looked up to Austin whom already stood up from his chair.

"Jack and coke please." Lauren massaged her temples, Austin looked at me with a small smile. "And you Camila? Would you like to drink something?"

Camila blinked a couple of times, what had she said wrong about Shawn? Were they enemies? Did they had to defend the same lawsuit?

"Martini please." Camila said and forced her gaze to Lauren again. "I'm sorry, do you know Shawn?"

"You can say that.." Lauren chuckled and leaned back in her chair. "..how do you know him?"

"He's my husband, actually." Camila's cheek turned into a dark red and Lauren looked at the table, "Nice, well our company got the best lawyers in England. And Shawn his boss company was always on the 2th place. But this year there is a little competion. No biggy." Lauren sniffed, "I'm the best, period."

Camila couldn't believe someone could have a bigger ego than her husband, but with Shawn it was annoying. Lauren is hot as she brags about herself.

"Oh, he didn't tell me about it. I noticed he was a bit stressfull but no, he didn't mention."

"That being said.." Lauren leaned closer towards Camila, "what about you? What do you do with your time?"

"Well I'm a writer."

"Oh, I love books. What kind of books do you write?"

"Romantic." Lauren quirked up her eyebrow, "Really? Well not the books I would read but I must imagine that you are amazing..." Lauren smirked again and Camila bit her lip. Her shapewear was getting wet and suddenly she regretted to not open the Victoria Secret underwear and wear that instead. She must've listened to her son.

"Under what name do you write?"

"Karla Estrabao."

"That's a sexy name, is it your middle name?" Camila lifted up her glass of Martini and popped the Olive in her mouth, trying to look sexy to Lauren. "You're so cute." She smiled at me.

Camila blushed again and but her lip. "Yes it is. And eeh thank you."

"Hey Camila I haven't seen you yet!" Louis, Dinah's husband said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry I was quite busy talking to this lady." He turned around again and smiled at the woman next to him. She didn't even look like Dinah, but Camila could imagine that he was just his friendly self. Camila bet he didn't even notice her interest in him.

"Camila this is Gigi. Gigi this is Camila, my wife's best friend."

"Hi Camila." She smiled soft and Camila did the same.

"Now I'm gonna help Dinah out in the kitchen. I'll see you around." Louis stood up and walked in the kitchen and kissed Dinah. Gigi also stood up and walked to Dinah's bathroom.

Lauren laughed and I looked at her weirdly. "What?"

"Obviously that Gigi girl thought he was single and ready to mingle."

"Miss Jauregui your jokes are terrible." Austin said and rolled his eyes. Camila laughed and sipped from her Martini.
"Thank you Austin. Watch out or you are getting fired this night."

"I'm sorry boss." He said sofly and Camila giggled, "C'mon Lauren, don't be too hard on him."

"Am not! I'm his boss he's got to respect me!" Lauren bursted out in laughing.

As the evening went on, we eventually got our dinner. Dinah looked at Lauren and Camila suspiciously but smiled as she saw Camila laughing. Then Dinah looked at the end of the table and saw Shawn still talking to Kylie. And although she knew Camila was also talking to someone.. attractive? It was different. Camila and Lauren never whispered to each other although it seemed like they were both in their own little world. Shawn and Kylie would sometimes touch eachother softly, Camila and Lauren never did. Dinah didn't think Shawn would cheat on Camila, no she wouldn't dare to think that. But Shawn was somebody who could ignore Camila for a whole night, flirt with other woman but then content sleep next to Camila.
Wich Dinah thought was unfair to Camila 'cause she's always the perfect wife. That's why Dinah set her up with Austin but Camila didn't really had attention for the man. Camila thought that Lauren Jauregui, the succesfull lawyer was more amusing.

Lauren innocently touched Camila's hand as Camila made another of her jokes. Dinah frowned her eyebrows. No one ever laughed with Camila's jokes. But she blinked a couple of times to be sure. Yes, Lauren Jauregui was leaning her head backwards laughing like her life depended on it. Camila smirked.

"Who is your husband actually?" Lauren asked Camila as she told Lauren a story about her kids.
"The one who's sitting next to the girl with the big boobs." Lauren laughed and frowned, "You don't seem too impressed by her?" Lauren asked. Camila shrugged, "Shawn is more of a Words not deeds kind of guy. He flirts with her now but he will not take her home."

"He better don't 'cause you are his wife." Lauren winked, "I know it's innocent." Camila said and took a large sip of her wine glass.

"So Romance books huh? I'm a fantasy fan. But if I get the chance I'll read a book of yours. I got a long trip coming up." Lauren sighed and drank from her Jack and coke.

"Where do you live?"

"Tuscany."

"Wow, must be beautiful."

"It is, you've never been there?" Lauren asked and her eyes sprakled. She was so passionated about Italy. She loved it there. That's why she decided to live there.

"No, I've been to Paris though."

"Paris is nothing compared to Tuscany. You should come and visit me sometime." Camila bit her lip and looked behind Lauren to see Dinah sitting with her thumbs up. "Maybe I should."