19 (Camren)

AN: hi guys! This is the camren ending I was working on!! Just so camren (readers) would also have a happy ending! ;-)

Waiting on Lauren to arrive in London. Camila had the divorce papers in her purse. She watch the clock tick. 5pm. Shawn must come home in 10 minutes. She nervously ran her hands through her hair and sighed deeply. She downed her glass of red wine and closed her eyes. Camila couldn't believe what she was going to do. Divorce her first love, the father of her children, for a woman. Not that Camila never thought a woman was beautiful, but she never imagined her actually being with one. But Lauren stole her heart. She remembered the first time she met Lauren at Dinah's party and she was her friend so grateful for introducing her to Lauren.

6:10

Camila heard the front door open and heard the keys that Shawn threw on the small table beside the door. Camila could see him from were she was sitting in the livingroom.

"I'm home love, how has your day been?" He asked happy as he walked in the livingroom towards Camila. He looked happy and careless, Camila cursed in herself. He tried to lean in to give her a kiss on the lips but Camila quickly turned her head so Shawn's lips were met with Camila's burning cheek.

Shawn's happy and careless expression he wore when he entered the house quickly dissapeared. He frowned and took a seat on the leather couch next to his wife.

"What's wrong my love?"

Camila looked down at the ground, her brown eyes meeting her Chanel purse that was standing by her foot. "Look Shawn, I'm just gonna be honest with you... I want a divorce. It's not working anymore, I don't love you anymore and I tried to love you again but I failed. I don't think I can do this anymore." Camila grabbed her Chanel purse and put it on her lap.

When Camila looked up at Shawn she noticed he was crying. A single tear fell of his eye, to his cheek. "Mila..." he whispered as he shook his head.

"I have the divorce papers in my purse. I'll leave them here and I want you to sign them so I can give it back to my lawyer."

Shawn shook his head and pulled the papers out of Camila's hands. His eyes scanned the papers and he chuckled, "Of course! Your lawyer is Lauren Jauregui! God Camila!" He yelled and threw the papers at her face.
"I can't believe it! She took away our jobs and my wife! I can't believe this!" Shawn yelled and stood up, walking around the livingroom.

"She fucked you didn't she?" He asked when he faced Camila. Their faces so close to each other so Camila could feel Shawn's warm breath against her lips. Camila shook her head and pleaded, "Shawn please stop."

"She fucked you huh?!" He yelled, "God I can't believe she tricked you into this. You really believe you two will be together?" He scoffed and laughed. "Well Camila, I'll sign the papers. I'll let you walk into a nightmare."

"Shawn, I love her." Camila whispered as a tear fell. "I love her and she loves me. First it was a flirt but I quickly developed feelings for her. I didn't want to Shawn. Believe me, but you pushed me into her arms. You were never home, you didn't show me love. Lauren showed me what love is really like.. and I'm sorry it was never my plan to start an affair with her."

Shawn got a Parker of his suit pocket and scribbled his signature on the end of the papers. "I can't believe this. All of this for a stupid affair! I mean come on Camila! We can take relationship therapy, we can make time for each other. Don't you want to work this out? I love you." He whispered the last 3 words and shoved the papers to Camila.

"It's too late Shawn." Camila whispered and took the papers.

"I hope you're happy now Camila."

"I'll see you Shawn." Camila said and walked out of the house. She closed the door, a new chapter of her life. She looked at the papers in her hands and smiled.

A new chapter with Lauren.