4

It was monday night now. Camila now was calling her friend Normani.

"Did you tell Shawn about this?"

"God no." Camila could already imagine Shawn's reaction if she'd ask; No.

"What if someone familiar walks in the coffeeshop. Are you going to introduce her?"

"Yes, as Lauren."

"Risky."

"I like the danger Mani."

At the moment, Camila was sitting in front of her laptop, her fingers hovering over the keyboard. Camila sighed deeply as she typed a tittle of her new book: "The Search For The Perfect Happiness by Karla Estrabao"

Camila changed the font to a girly design and ran her fingers through her hair. She decided to check her e-mails, maybe she would get some inspiration after. She groaned when she saw that she had 80 unreaded mails. But when she scrolled through she noticed that almost all of them were junk. Except, a mail from her publisher.

Dear Camila,

Can we see each other soon? I want to hear about that new book you're writing!

Greetings,
Clara

Camila sighed;

Clara,

I only started today, I won't have much to tell. Why don't we meet in Novembre, maybe my book will be a little further then a tittle and a beautiful font.

Camila.

Then Camila's eyes landed on another E-mail.

Lauren Jauregui.

Camila couldn't believe her eyes. She quickly clicked on it and smiled as the mail opened. It was. It was Lauren Jauregui.

Sweet, Beautiful Camila,

I'm reading your newest book and I must say I'm impressed. I feel one with the characters and I feel like the book is sucking my body in their world. I also looked you up, your website is looking old. If you want to I will make it look as new. The pictures of you that are on your website are beautiful, but you're even more beautiful in real life.

I can't wait to see you thursday. I made a reservation at Olive Garden. Nothing special but I'll save the best for last.

Lauren Jauregui - Jauregui Lawyers

It was so sensual, yet formal because of the ending. Camila wondered wich photo's Lauren saw of her. She didn't even remember the photo's she uploaded to her website. She groaned as she opened her website.

What a cliché, a writer reading a book