10

Lauren let her fingers go under Camila's dress, pulling it up till her thong. It was the brightest green she ever saw. She loved it.

"My favorite girl in my favorite color." Lauren mumbled against Camila's shoulder were she was placing small but wet kisses on.

Lauren started to suck on the sensitive spot of Camila's shoulder. Camila moaned and ran her hand through Lauren's hair. "Fuck me. Now." Camila demanded and turned Lauren around, throwing her on Lauren's king sized bed. Lauren's beautiful green eyes widened and looked at Camila in shock. Camila unzipped Lauren's jeans and threw them across the room as soon as she ripped them off. Lauren moved her back from the bed and leaned in to kiss Camila softly and with passion.

"I'm on top Lauren." Lauren chuckled, Camila placed her hands on Lauren's exposed breasts and harshly pushed her back on the bed. Camila leaned down and kissed Lauren's breasts. She travelled towards Lauren's nipple and sucked on the right one while her thumb and point finger were playing with the other nipple. Lauren groaned and closed her eyes in pleasure. She craved for Camila. She wanted to feel Camila's touch and passion. She wanted to feel Camila's love.

By her thought Lauren started to get hard wich Camila's reaction was her famous smirk. "You like it?" She whispered and winked towards Lauren. Camila let her tongue travel between Lauren's breasts, to her hard abs and came to a stop as she touched Lauren's boxers with her tongue. Camila let her teeth sink in the fabric and pulled Lauren's boxers down as was surprised as Lauren's member popped up and got in her face. "All ready for me baby?"

Lauren groaned and touched Camila's face like she was made of the tinniest glass. "I am Camz. Kiss me." Camila leaned in and kissed Lauren's plump and soft lips. "God I love you." Lauren mumbled as Camila licked the tip of Lauren's member. She looked up in surprise and raised an eyebrow but Lauren quickly pushed Camila's face towards her member. "Suck me." She said and held her hand in Camila's hair. Camila bopped her head up and down and let her tongue glide over Lauren's length. "You are so good at this. Now let me be on top."

"No. I am on top Lo." Camila said and made her way on top of Lauren. Camila let her fingers travel over her own breasts and pinched them softly as she let out a moan. "Play with yourself."

"No Lauren. I am on top now. I decide." Camila whispered and let herself go down on Lauren's member. She felt Lauren's length fill her up. Camila moaned and Lauren groaned. Lauren let her fingers play with Camila's nipples. Camila slowly started to move up and down and went faster as she adjusted to the length of Lauren. Lauren let her fingers fall down to Camila's clit and rubbed tiny circles on it. Camila moaned in pleasure. They both searched for the right pressure and pace to come to their high.

Camila collasped on Lauren's body and she kissed Lauren's neck softly.

"That was..." Lauren whispered and sighed.

"Terrible?" Camila took notes when she had sex with Shawn. He only liked it when he could be on top and never let her finish. She had to work on her own to make herself come together with Shawn. Lauren, well Lauren.. Lauren did care for Camila's pleasure. Lauren touched her like she was so delicate, so precious. Camila only hoped Lauren liked her and what she did. Hell, Lauren even said she loved her when she was about to start with a blow job. Camila loved the sex with Lauren. Still she sometimes felt that pang of guilty. But then Camila thought about her happiness. Lauren made her feel happy. She felt understood with Lauren and she felt that Lauren genuinely cared for her.

"What? It was divine!" Lauren said and gave Camila a kiss on the cheek. "You were great. But next time I'll be on top."

"You wish." Camila smirked and laughed as she rolled of Lauren and layed spooning with her.