9

Ally, Dinah, Normani, Ariana and Camila layed on the deck chairs at the beach.

Camila sipped off her Mojito and smiled as she recieved another text of Lauren.

Lauren: I'm at the café on the beach where are you Camz? It's been 3 months I want to see you X

Camila looked around and looked over her Ray-Ban sunglasses as she noticed Lauren with Lana in her arms.

Camila: Look to your left Lo x

Lauren: I see a beautiful woman laying there, can I come over? X

Camila blushed but slightly doubted, her friends were with her. What would Normani say. She could already hear the dissaproval of Normani and the cheers of Ariana. Camila sighed.

Camila: Yes.

"Dinah Jane." She heard the familiar raspy voice fill her ears, followed by a chuckle. She looked up and saw Lauren from close by. Lauren winked at Camila and gave Dinah a kiss on the cheek.

"Lauren Jauregui! What are you doing here?!" Dinah let out a squeal and sat down on her deck chair.

Normani looked at Camila with a raised eyebrow and qhe shook her head, "What is this" she mouthed and Camila shrugged her shoulders.

"Camila Cabello, long time no see." Lauren said softly and also gave Camila a kiss on the cheek.

"And Normani, I've heard a lot about you."

"Good things I hope?" Normabi questioned and shook Lauren's hand.

"Meaning hooking up with my high school best friend in College?"

Normani blushed and looked down, while Dinah laughed and wrapped an arm around Lauren. "Hi Lana!" Dinah laughed and gave the small girl a kiss.

"God you grow up so fast!" Dinah said and leaned down to pinch Lana in her cheeks. "You and your mother look so alike!"

Lana smiled and got out of Dinah's embrace only to stand next to Lauren's leg, hiding a bit.

Camila thought Lana was beautiful, she looked alot like her mother. She had the same eyes and the same raven black hair.

Camila smiled softly as she saw Lauren, Lana and Dinah play with the ball from a distance.

"You love her, don't you?" Normani whispered. Camila sighed and closed her eyes. "Look Mani, if you're here to say bad things about the choices I make you should shut up."

Normani laughed, Camila looked surprised and frowned her eyebrows. "I see that she loves you as much as you love her."

"Are you telling me I should start an affair."

"God Mila no! I'm not supporting an affair. Yet you already have one. Don't deny it! You knew she was here I could see that little smile on your face everytime you looked at your phone." Camila giggled and Normani sighed, "Look Mila, whatever you do. Think about your family. It's safe."

"I don't want safe at the moment."

"Not at the moment but think about your future. Please. I don't want your life to be ruined by Lauren Jauregui."

"I think it's too late for that Mani."

"She's got me under her spell. So hard."

Normani laughed and shook her head, "Do whatever you want Mila. As long as you're happy, I am happy."

Camila smiled and watch Lauren and Lana make a sandcastle. She sighed.

"Go" Normani said and watched her friend run towards mother and daughter.

Dinah walked towards Normani holding two Corona's and gave one to Normani.

"What's up with them?" Dinah nodded towards Camila and Lauren.

Normani laughed, "I bet they don't even know Dinah."