19 (Shawmila)

SHAWMILA ENDING!
PS: can we talk about how good Camila looks in this picture?

"Camila..."

"What's up Dinah?" Camila was waiting patiently on her couch for Lauren, she knew she could be here any minute.

"I have bad news... The plane Lauren was in... it crashed." Dinah said softly as she sniffed at the end of the sentence.

No, this could not be true.

"Dinah, stop joking around and tell me the truth." Camila said with a nervous laugh.

"I'm not joking mila, the police officers called. She was on the plane, I'm so sorry..." Camila closed her eyes and softly started to cry. This could not be truth, she loved Lauren. Lauren loved her. They were on the phone 2 hours ago, this can't be it.

"I know you guys had a thing and we all know you loved her." Dinah said softly, I sniffed and wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. She sighed deeply, biting her underlip. She couldn't believe it. Her Lauren. Her beautiful, lovely Lauren. Dead? Camila's heart was in pieces, her heart is broken. She started to cry.

"Ooh, Mila. I'm so sorry." Camila heard Dinah's soft voice over the phone.

"It-it's okay Dinah. I-I'm okay." Camila sighed again and wiped her tears of her cheek.

"Are you sure Chancho? I can come over if you want to?"

"No, no, I want to be alone for some time."

It's been two days since Camila heard the news and all she did was read the e-mails they sended to each other and their texts. Sometimes Camila had to blush, sometimes she had to cry.

"How are you taking it?" Normani asked as she poured a glass of wine for Camila.

"How do you think Mani? I loved her."

Normani shrugged her shoulders, "Well now you don't have to worry about your marriage with Shawn anymore." She took a gulp of her wine.

Camila raised her eyebrow and sighed, "Shawn knows, I confessed everything."

Normani gasped, "No you didn't!"

"I did Mani, but he told me he did not have an affair with Ariana. But he forgives me."

Normani shook her head, "This is unbelievable, quelle drama! This is almost like the bold and the beautiful, probably even beter."

"Mani, stop it. It's not funny." Camila said and sighed.

"I loved her, she wanted to change for me. That's why she came to London. She wanted to give up her life in Italy, come to London and be with me."

"What about Shawn?"

"I was going to break up with him, I already had the divorce papers in my purse."

"Thank god you didn't do it earlier." Normani said and poured herself another glass of wine.

"I don't know if I want to stay with him though." Camila sighed, "I didn't love him anymore."

"Camila, everyone has downs in their marriage. Hold on for some time. Don't give up and make the best of it. Maybe see a therapist."

"Maybe I will."