13

When Camila walked out of the gate she saw her name written on a paper. A red haired, excited girl was hiding behind the paper waving like her life depended on it.

"Hi." Camila said softly and smiled to the girl. She put her bags down and stretched herself out.

"Karla Estrabao?!" The red haired said and Camila laughed softly, "You can call me Camila, you must be Alessandra?"

"Sì! Welcome to Italia, bella!" Camila laughed, Alessandra grabbed a suitcase and walked in the way of the exit. Camila quickly followed behind her with her other suit cases.

Camila made time to send a quick text to Shawn when they arrived at Alessandra's car.

Camila:
I arrived in Italy, tell the kids I love them.

Camila closed her eyes and leaned her head against the car seat. "Are you okay Camila?" The excited and nervous woman asked her and Camila quickly opened her eyes.

"Yes everything is alright..." Camila looked at the red haired woman who had a frown and concerned emotion over her face. "It was just hard to leave my family behind."

"You have bambinos Camila?"

"Yes I do, 2. A son and a daughter."

"Oh Madonna! My husband would never allow me to go on such a big trip when I have two bambinos!"

Camila laughed at the dramatic woman next to her, "My book needed promotion and Italy is the perfect destination since the story is happening in Italy." Camila explained and looked outside. The wide vineyards that she could see were miles long and she could only imagine going to Lauren in Tuscany and eat a picnic inbetween her vine yards. She sighed dreamly but Alessandra interrupted her.

"Bella Camila, we are about to enter Roma, very busy. But oh the culture Madonna! Bella! You are going to enjoy."

Camila smirked and already saw the traffic starting to increase. Camila dreamed about Lauren and hers long walks on the vineyards, at the moment she could only dream about being kissed by Lauren's soft lips. Her pale hands travelling around Camila's olive skin. Lauren whispering in her ear and Camila's moans that would fill the room. She sighed dreamly but screamed when a loud horn was heard.

"Che fava!" The red haired yelled and her arms went in the air as she pressed the car horn again.

"Everything okay?" Camila asked and frowned when she noticed they were in the middle of an intersection and there was a car in front, left and right of us.

"Sì, no worry's Camila!" Alessandra quickly said and Camila could've swore she heard the Italian woman mumble something underneath her breath.

After a lot of cursing and yelling, they finally arrived at Camila's hotel.

"Oh madre Madonna, infine!"

Alessandra parked her car and helped Camila to the desk. "Buon giorno Miss Estrabao! Welcome to the Hilton Hotel!" Camila smiled and accepted her key that was pushed in her hands. "Your bags are being carried upstairs at the moment. Enjoy your stay!"

Camila smiled and read the card that the handsome, Italian man wore o  his chest. "Thank you Matteo!"

Camila jumped on her bed, "Thanks Alessandra. I think I'll take it from here."

Alessandra smiled, "No grazie Camila. Tomorrow I'm picking you up for your first stop of your promotion tour." Camila nodded, "Thank you."

"Alessandra?"

"Sì Camila?"

"I want to go to Tuscany on the end of this trip for a couple of days."

"Va Bene Camila! Toscana è molto bello! It's not a short trip from Roma but I'll be sure to arrange it! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye Alessandra." Camila said and heard the door close. She sighed contently and layed on the bed white sheets surrounding her. She smiled happily and squealed into her pillow.

Here she was. In Italy. Rome to be exact. Her first trip alone since she's been married to Shawn. She rolled around and grabbed her phone that was in her purse.

Camila: I arrived in the hotel.

Lauren: Does that mean I can speak Italian to you now? X

Camila: Only if I'm allowed to speak Spanish to you.

Lauren: Let's keep it on English ;) x

Lauren: God I missed you x

Camila: You have to wait for a couple of more days tho

Lauren: Maybe... maybe not. X

Lauren: Open your door x

Camila curiously looked up from her phone towards her Hotel door. She got out of the bed and towards the door, she fixed her hair for a bit and sighed just before she opened the door.

"Lauren?"

"Camila?" Lauren said, mocking Camila and laughed. "God I missed you!" Lauren said and grabbed Camila by her hips, lifting her feet of the ground and spinning her around.

"I missed you too Lo! Oh my god you are here!" Camila said wearing a big smile.

"I am my love." Lauren let Camila feet touch the ground again and smiled foolishly. "Are you going to let me in?"

"Oh yes of course! Come in!"

Lauren followed Camila into the hotel room. "So are you free at the moment, love?"

"I am Ms Jauregui."

Lauren smirked and took a step closer to Camila, "Let's make love on this bed." Lauren whispered in Camila's ear, giving Camila shivers all over her body.

Lauren pushed Camila on the bed and kissed her eagerly. Camila felt Lauren's soft lips meeting hers and she sighed content. Lauren let her fingers play with Camila dark brown hair and licked Camila lips sensually, asking her for permission. Camila let Lauren's tongue slip in her mouth and battled to win their game. Camila won and she could hear Lauren groan softly in their kiss.

Camila leaned out for a bit and grinned, "Let me fuck you Lauren."
Camila sat up and rolled over so now Lauren was laying on the bed.

"Camz I need you." Lauren moaned and already felt that her jeans were becoming tighter.

"You need me to what?"

"Fuck me. Ride me Camz." Camila smirked at Lauren's words and pulled her blue, silk dress up. She knew there were going to be wrinckles on the expensive dress she wore but she didn't care. All she wanted was Lauren. Inside of her. She bit her bottom lip as she noticed Lauren was now only wearing her boxers. Camila leaned down and her fingers stroke the white fabric softly and she could hear a moan from Lauren. Camila leaned down some more and set her teeth on the fabric pulling it out. Camila's nose was touching Lauren's cock. And she could already feel how hard she was. God Lauren was almost exploding. She wouldn't last long but that didn't matter. Camila was now priority to Lauren, as long as she could see that Camila was pleasured, she was happy.

Camila crawled back to Lauren as she tossed away her boxers. She sat on Lauren's lap. Lauren's cock against Camila's center. Lauren could feel how wet Camila was. Lauren moved a little and Camila moaned. Camila lifted herself up and let her sink down again on Lauren's hard one.

"Oooh Lauren."

"God Camila Ti amo."