20 (Shawmila Epilogue)

Camila loved Lauren and that's the thing Lauren had on her mind on the plane. When she heard the emergency call, she thought about Camila. She prayed for her, not for herself. Lauren knew Camila was better of without her. Lauren thought about Lana and started to cry. She knew she would never survive this crash. She hoped Lana would remember her as a happy and good mother, who loved her. Lauren loved Camila, with all her heart. She tried to remember the last vision she has from Camila. Her olive skin touching hers softly. Camila's plump lips kissing hers as Lauren went in. Her beautiful brown eyes that closed when she came. Her smile when Lauren told her, see you later. Her laugh when Lauren laughed at her lame jokes.

Lauren was glad she couldn't see Camila's face when she heard the news that she was dead. Maybe because Lauren thought that Camila would be relieved, and could go on with her normal life. But Lauren kind of hoped Camila would be sad. But Lauren would never want to see Camila cry. Her eyes were made for laughing, her lips were made for going up in laughter and her hands were made for her to touch Lauren, not for wiping away her tears.

Camila sighed as she kissed her screen on her phone, Lauren's picture was open and Camila holded it close to her heart. It's been a year today sice Lauren passed away. Camila scrolled through her photos and noticed a pictures of her and Lauren.

Camila smiled at the good memories she made with Lauren

"Mama! Auntie Ariana is here with the baby!" Jake yelled and ran into her and Shawn's bedroom. She looked up and smiled at the now 6 year old, "Hmm, okay hunny I'm coming in a minute." Camila said and wiped away a tear.

"Are you crying mommy?" Jake asked and sat besides her on the bed and looks at her phone, the last picture of her and Lauren was on the screen.

"Wow, she's beautiful. Who is that?" Jake asked Camila and she smiled. She would've loved to tell their love story but she knew it was inappropriate.

"That was my friend Lauren. You remember my previous book promotion?" Jake nodded, "Well I went to her house in Italy for the last couple of days that was when this picture was taken."

"She's really beautiful mommy, I wish I had a girlfriend looking like that!" Camila giggled, "Jake Mendes! I bet Grace wouldn't be happy about that!" Camila winked and tickled Jake.

"Mommy stop!"

"What is going on in here?" Camila heard the mature, deep voice of Shawn. She looked up and smiled softly as she noticed her husband in the door way. "Ariana is here love, she's waiting on you." Camila stood up and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. She hummed, "I love you baby." Shawn gave his wife a tight hug, whispering: "I love you too."

Camila smiled happily before looking at her newest book laying on the bed.

"My Lauren"