14

"Are there any questions?" Camila asked and a lot of hands went up in the air. This was her first bookstore where she was having a promo. Camila wasn't really used to be this known. But what did she expected? Her book was a best seller and she was nominated as favorite romance writer this year.

Camila sighed nervously, she scanned the room and she noticed the green, emerald eyes looking at her. Lauren licked her lips and smiled. Lauren's hand went up in the air in slow-motion, she winked and Camila gasped. She was captivated by Lauren. Even raising her hand was hella sexy, as Dinah would say.

Camila nodded towards Lauren, a signal that she could ask her a question.

"Will there be a sequel to the story of Fransesco and Amy?" Lauren asked curiously with a thick Italian accent. The crowd around Lauren started to nod and whisper to eachother.

Camila smiled, "Maybe, we'll see if this trip to Italy will inspire me."

"Do you have a muse Ms Cabello?" Lauren asked with a small smirk playing on her lips.

Camila laughed, "Maybe, I'll keep that for myself for a while..." Camila said and scanned the room again and answered other people's questions but occasionally glanced at Lauren.

Camila could drown in Lauren's beautiful eyes. They were captivating,
graceful, elegant, exquisite, attractive, appealing, stunning, ravishing and last but not least, her eyes were heavenly.

/

"Lauren.. please.." Camila moaned, she placed her hands on the back of Lauren's head and pulled her closer to her center. Her fingers tangled in Lauren's raven black hair. Lauren's hands were placed on Camila's thin, olive colored thighs.

"Oh si, Lauren I'm coming!" Lauren worked harder, she pushed her tongue furiously into Camila's center. Lauren smirked into Camila's folds as she -Camila- let out a delightful moan. Camila pushed Lauren even more closer to hers than before and Lauren felt Camila's fluids gush out of hers. "Oh my god Lauren que rico, hmmm"

Lauren let her tongue slit in between Camila's folds cleaning up the mess, "hmm you taste so good Camila." Lauren mumbled against Camila. Camila let out a moan again and pushed Lauren away from her center "Lauren..." Camila closed her eyes for a second and licked her lips.

Captivating green eyes were staring into her casual brown eyes. She bit her bottom lip and smiled as she saw Lauren looking down to her, licking her lips.

"Camila, you are so beautiful." She whispered as she let her finger travel over Camila's nipple.

Camila moaned, "You the same, Lauren. You are..." Camila tried to think about words that could describe Lauren. Wich was pretty hard cause Camila thought that Lauren was a Godess. Camila thought Lauren was everything. "You are... heavenly." She stated, her left hand going up, towards Lauren's face. Camila's left hand was now holding Lauren's cheek tenderly.

"Heavenly?" Lauren raised her right eyebrow and placed her hand over Camila's left hand, that was still holding her cheek.

"Heavenly. It feels like, you take me to places I've never seen before. You make me feels things, I've never felt before. You are, heavenly, Lauren."

Lauren smiled genuine, "I love you Camila, with all my heart." Lauren leaned down and kissed Camila's soft lips tender.

"I love you too Lauren. So much." Camila mumbled against Lauren's lips as they kissed again and again and again.

Camila leaned out and looked in to Lauren's emerald eyes, "Make love to me Lo."

Lauren smiled sadly, almost crying. She nodded and kissed Camila sloppy, her tears streaming down to their lips.

Lauren knew that they wouldn't last. It was an affair for Camila. That was all.

/

Camila finished her last speech of her promo tour. She smiled and thanked the people who were there. Afterwards, she signed a couple of copies of fans their books.

"Can you sign my book, Ms Cabello?"

Camila looked up as she heard the familiar, raspy voice fill her ears. Green eyes glistening. Camila gasped and smiled.

She nodded, "Of course, Ms...?"

"You can write, To my everlasting love Lauren."

Camila raised her eyebrow and smirked, "Okay Lauren."

Camila quickly scribbled the text on the first page of the book and gave the book back to Lauren.

"Thank you." Lauren looked at the first page that was blank before. Lauren smiled as she read what Camila had written.

You are my everlasting love Lauren, I love you

Camila Cabello x

"You have a crappy writing for a writer." Lauren noticed and looked back up to Camila.

"Well Lauren, therefore all my books are made on my computer." Camila said and smiled.

Lauren laughed, "I'll see you tomorrow Camila." She whispered and Camila nodded, wearing a goofy smile.

"Bye Lauren." Camila whispered as she saw Lauren walk out of the large room. Camila felt a hand placed on her shoulder, she looked up. It was Alessandra.

"Camila, your taxi is ready to bring you to your hotel."

"Thank you Alessandra." Camila nodded and stood up.

"Thank you for everything Alessandra." Camila said genuine and smiled.

"Oh Camila. As you English say; darling! You're so welcome! A driver will pick you up at the hotel tonight for your leave to Toscana."

"Thank you Alessandra." Camila smiled.

"Have a safe and good trip and maybe I'll see you soon?"

Camila laughed, "Bye Alessandra."

"Ciao Bella!"

AN: in the next chapter Camila will be in Tuscany with Lauren.