15

"Are the papers finished?" Munya asked his lawyers.
"Yes your highness. All we need is your signature and we can send them to your wife."
"Very well," he said calling Gareth to quickly come over.
The divorce papers where his main focus aside from everything else that particular day. After this he would join Rudo and Nash on their outing. Just thinking of her had him smiling.
Gareth arrived and informed him where she was.
"Very well take these papers to the queen. I must warn you after reading these papers she will not be in the loveliest of moods," he said with a smirk. "Find us after delivering the papers," he said as John gathers the other documents he had finished signing.

With a bow Gareth quickly left the office.
"Is there anything else that requires my attention?" He asked John.
"Not at the moment sure. Everything is in order," he said.
"Good. Take the rest of the day off," Munya said as John handed him his suite jacket.
Stepping out of his office they made their way to the garage as he checked his phone for any messages. Deciding to not bother Rudo he put his phone away as they drove away from his office building.

Closing his eyes he hoped he had made the right move having those papers served that very day.
"What is taking so long?" He growled feeling the car not moving.
"There has been an accident your highness," his driver answered.
"Can't you take another route?"
"The first car is already clearing a path for us your highness," he responded.
Munya remained silent watching the commotion about as police officers and an ambulance where already on the scene.
"Slow down," he said as they passed by the officer who seemed to be in charge.
"Do you need any help?"
"No thank you your highness everything is under control," he officer replied.
"Any casualties?"
"Just a few bruises but nothing too serious," he said.
"Very well," he said rolling up his window nodding for his driver to continue.

-----

Walking into the department store Gareth had mentioned, he scanned the room from the entrance as John rushed to look for the manager.
Walking towards the winter wear section he smiled seeing a sweater in her favorite color, blue. Calling over a guard he handed the sweater to him before he turned around to scan the section for them once more.

"Your highness," he heard as he turned to face a young man, too young to be a manager but the manager nonetheless.
"I am looking for two individuals. A young lady and a boy," he said scanning the room behind the manager before his gaze settled on the man in front of him.
He easily towered over the manager who looked confused at the current moment before his expression changed. Smiling at him he showed cigarette stained teeth as his brown skin glowed with reverend youth, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"You mean the thieves. We already dealt with them your highness. Your card is safe and sound in the polices' hands," he beamed as Munya's expression turned to that of utter disbelief.
"Come again?" He said bowing slightly, turning his head, as he gave the man his ear.
"The young girl and boy came in here. They wanted to use your card to buy clothing items but we stopped them upon seeing that it belonged to you and not them," he said. "The card and culprits are in police custo...," he said before stopping once the king grabbed his shirt by the collar lifting him up as he pulled him closer.
"You better pray no harm has come to them," he said releasing the manager onto the ground as the man tried to maintain some balance. Looking around the store he saw several employees looking confused.
"Get me the footage?" He growled whilst his guards cleared his pathway as he headed for the exit.

Anger was the least emotion tormenting him. He was more worried about their wellbeing. If he had known something like this would happen he would have taken them shopping himself.

----

Walking into the police station he scanned the room seeing officers busy on their desks but the people he was looking for where no where in sight. The captain showed up to escort them from the 'public' setting to a more private one.
"Your highness how may we be of assistance today?" The captain said as he led them to his office on the second floor. His office was such that he could see what was happening on the ground floor.
"Two individuals where brought in an hour ago. A young lady and a boy. They go by the names Rudo and Panashe respectively. Where are they?" He asked as the man sat down clearly forgetting in whose presence he was.
"Aha the two that stole your card. We are currently asking the girl where she got it from and I must say she is very stubborn. She claims you gave it to her," he chuckled the last part.