30

"Please tell me everything is on track," Munya said as he looked at the screen watching.
"Everything is right on schedule. Nyasha is with her and she has no idea, but something has come up that we need to attend to," Marcel said in a worried tone.
"No problem at all just as long as I am married to that woman in front of God alone I have no problem, I don't even care who will be there as long as she is there," he stated.
Marcel chuckled at his friends words before hanging up.

Looking at the images the planner had sent over she smiled. Their home had been turned into a wedding getaway and all Rudo knew was that it was being renovated as they where staying at his fathers palace.

————

"Now I will give you four of my best men, they will be under your charge. I have other matters to attend to. They are experts at what they do so you should have no problems at all," Marcel said as Nyasha sat beside him drawing patterns on his arm.
Turning to look at her she turned to face him as she simply smiled.
"My wife and and I still have not received information on the target exactly but do let the men know. We don't normally do this but because of our tight schedule they will deal with everything," he said.

Neil walked into the room with his wife looking at Simba as he scoffed.
"Play nice," his wife whispered as she placed her hand on his chest.
"The boy is a womanizer and always stirs trouble where he goes. He can't even take care of his own mother. What type of man cannot take care of his own mother," Neil spat.
Looking at his wife he looked for help from his sister but saw no hope there.
"Forgive me love," he whispered taking her hand in his as he brought it up to his lips looking at her with a pleading look.
A slight head nod had him smiling at his wife.
"We should be leaving," he mumbled as Marcel nodded his head in agreement.
Standing up Simba was the first to exit the house.

"Make sure some fruits are packed for the young queen, she is rather picky with her food these days," Nyasha said to a young girl as they walked out of their house leaving for the wedding.

—————

"How is your day my love," Munya said with a smile.
"It going perfectly. Nyasha should arrive at the palace soon and I found a dress for tomorrow's party," she said with glee.
He smiled in triumph knowing she knew nothing of what was happening.
"Did you tell the designers what you wanted," he said having made sure she had some input.
"I did. They sent over the venue colors I just love everything. You know what, if becoming a king and business mogul becomes boring you, you should go into interior designing," she said.

"I'll take your word for it love," he murmured. "Are you coming over to the office?" He said softly as he walked out of his office coming across employees fighting.
"Munya what's happening?" She asked in a worried tone.
"It's nothin love just two grown men acting like children," he said becoming angry as he stopped in front of them.
As soon as they saw Munya they separated looking ashamed.
"Please don't be too harsh on them. It must have been something serious is they had to use their fists," she said in a pleading tone.
"As you wish my love," he said with a sigh.
"I love you," she said.
"I love you too, see you at lunch time, the driver is on his way," he said.

——-

"Did you find out who the target is?" Neil asked  his sister.
"Not yet. I'll have the men looking into it."
"Tell them to be fast I don't like that little prince. He always stirs trouble," Neil mumbled gripping the armrest in anger. If he had know his sister and brother in law had made business arrangements with Simba he would have stopped it before it even began.

"Calm down darling," he heard as he slowly relaxed turning to look at his wife.
"I just don't like it, that's all," he said as the captain announced they would soon be landing.