21

"I am sorry but I didn't know this is how  you felt about me. Need I remind you that your husband and I grew up  together before he met you at the University. I was simply being polite  in front of his highness when I referred to you as a childhood friend,  for we were somewhat children before we grew up into the proper adults  we are today.
I don't have time to be whoring around as you assume as I have a brother and community to take care of. I might seem quiet to you Ano, but you do not want to make  an enemy of me, especially with all the so called support I have from  influental men. I helped Tatenda get to where he is right now. He even  offered to give me money to start up my own empire but I refused however  asking him to give the money to the community. Unlike you I will not  gladly accept money I haven't worked for. And by work I actually meaning using the education I received not laying on my back as I assume you are good at. Now your dear husband is  coming back why don't you show those pearly whites and act as if we did  just not exchange words for the sake of your marriage because trust me  he will listen to me more that he does you," she smiled reaching for her glass.

Tatenda (Tate) smiled at both ladies as the music died down.

"Good  evening ladies and gentleman. Many of you have traveled from abroad  just to be here. Its lovely to see everyone enjoying themselves without a  care of how filthy rich the individual beside them is. However that  'filth' is the reason why I invited you all here," he said making  everyone laugh. "Now I am sure by now you all have a glass of this  lovely liquid we have been working on," he said raising his own glass as  several heads looked at their glasses. "This lovely little concoction is  not on the market yet. The only thing left is a name and I believe I  have the perfect name for it. So much was poured into producing such an  exquisite drink for those who don't like alcohol such that you won't  feel left out at special occasions. My close friend whom most of you  have had the pleasure of meeting inspired this even more and I am proud  to say I shall simply be calling this drink, L.O.V.E," he said looking  towards Rudo who looked at him in utter shock.

"That man there will surely give you the world and more," she heard Tate say as Munya continued with his speech.

"Now to kickstart this event. Well its already underway anyway," he said with a smirk as several individuals chuckled. "A case of the first few bottles is up for grabs but bidding will be done in private just to keep the excitement levels up," he smirked as the case was brought in. "Be the first to own a bottle if not the whole case. Now for the single gentleman and ladies looking for love, why not dine with tonights' blind date auction volunteers. The highest bid will have the honor of being my guests at my home, by home I mean my palace," he said as everyone became all the more interested. "Where their every desire will be catered to," he said in a seductive manner giving the ladies a knee shaking smile.

Getting the reaction he wanted he looked towards their table as he winked at Rudo. Only a few saw this as he stepped off the stage.

Taking his seat once more he leaned towards Rudo.
"Your claws are showing," he whispered into her ear noticing the glare she threw towards Ano as she looked at Munya in a weird manner.
Turning to face him he didn't move away from her such that their lips where a few inches apart. Placing his hand on her knee he saw her slowly unclench her fists.
"Much better," he whispered as she visibly relaxed. "Care to dance my love?" he murmured as he stood pulling her to her feet. Leading her onto the dance floor she noticed that the people who had been dancing had stopped as he turned to face her offering his hand. Taking it he gently pulled her close at a slow piece was played by the orchestra.

"What did she say to you?" he asked.
"I don't know what you are talking about?" she said looking away from him as he smirked.
"I was watching you ladies. As soon as Tate left you became tense. I know your body language love and this time it screamed blood," he smiled. "I must say I enjoyed watching her crumble under you, had me feeling all sorts of ways," he said as she looked at him apalled before she giggled looking at his chest.