19

"Simba," Munya said not too pleased as he stood to greet his brother. "Monsieur Thomas a pleasure to meet you in person," Munya smiled.
"The pleasure is all mine your highness. And who is the beautiful flower gracing our meeting," he said taking Rudo's hand in greeting bringing the said hand to his lips.
"Forgive me darling," a woman said as Monsieur Thomas beamed at the woman giving her a peck on her lips.
"Ah Maria the love of my life," he greeted her as he introduced her to the group.
"This is my friend Rudo," he said introducing her keeping an eye on his brother as he shook her hand.

Helping her into her seat he made sure she was closer to him by pulling her closer to him earning a questioning look from her.
"What?" He asked innocently as the waiter brought their menus.
"Can you relax," she said touching his arm.
Someone clearing their throat made them look at Simba.
"Can we have the meeting now?" He said in an irritated manner. Ignoring the question he reached for the menu going over it with Rudo, thus ordering a seafood platter whilst she went for a chicken dish.

Enjoying the meal conversation flawed smoothly as he smiled watching her laugh at the tales Thomas told about how he wooed his wife who could only blush and correct him several times as he exaggerated.
"Please excuse me," she said pushing her chair back as he helped her up.
"Is everything okay," he asked her.
"I'm fine just need to use the ladies," she whispered.
Smiling at her he nodded his head watching her walk away.
"Lovely young lady," Maria said as her husband nodded yes. "Now tell me again why we can't invest in their project," she said turning to her husband.
"Because I like to meet with the man in charge first not a messenger," Thomas said making Munya smirk realizing that's exactly what he would have done had the tables been turned.
"Well please forgive me, I was very busy."
"Indeed you where," Simba said taking a swing of whiskey.
Ignoring his comment he turned to the couple talking further with them just as Simba stood up excusing himself. Munya saw his brother sway a bit as he walked out of the room which told him he would not take anymore alcohol or risk being embarrassed.

Pitching his idea to the couple Munya frowned seeing Rudo was taking longer than expected.
"Excuse me," he said as the couple stood out of respect.
Walking to the entrance of their dining room he pointed at two of his guards to follow him as he walked onto the main floor scanning the dining area. Several eyes looked in his direction as some recognized him. Seeing a few familiar faces he simply passed by them more concerned with finding her.
"Find my brother," he growled as he walked towards the ladies room.
Swinging the door open he found the room empty making him clench his fists in anger. If she was not here then where was she, he thought to himself.
Walking down the corridor he caught sight of the mens room door slightly open.

Opening it his blood boiled as he saw his brother pinning a waitress against the wall.
"Keep your voice down or else," he whispered in a low raspy voice as tears ran down her cheeks.
Pulling him off her, he shoved him away from them.
"Don't you ever lay a hand on her or any of my staff," Munya growled angrily.
"Why brother. Are they all not sluts," Simba spat.
"Say one more word. I dare you," Munya said taking a step towards her.
"Come on. Please don't tell me that, that girl has changed you," he said as Munya growled in anger.
Grabbing Simba by his collar he punched him breaking his nose in the process before shoving him to the ground. Turning to look at Rudo as she stood in shock at the entrance.
"Love," he said taking quick strides towards her. "Where were you?" He asked looked over her before holding her face in his hands.
"Munya!" she screamed as Simba attacked him. Punching Munya he lost his balance hitting his head against the sink passing out instantly. Several guards rushed into the room grabbing ahold of Simba before he could do any more damage.

Monsieur Thomas walked into the room and found Rudo kneeling beside Munya crying, begging him to wake up. The waitress was already being consoled by a coworker as Rudo focused on Munya.
"Come my dear, he needs to be taken to hospital," he said realizing that a pool of blood was forming on the floor.
Using the back entrance to exit they rushed off to the hospital. All the while Rudo never let go of his hand.