22

Walking out of the training room she couldn't help but keep stealing glances at him as he walked beside her.
"Unless you want to help me shower I suggest you head to the adjoining suite," he whispered as she realized they where in his room. "John will show you to my closet, there you will find something comfortable," he said cupping her cheek as she leaned into his touch. "I already asked the maids to run a bath for you if you want to freshen up," he said.
Nodding her head okay he turned to leave stopping when she didn't let go of his hand.

Looking at her she leaned towards him standing on her toes as he leaned down for her benefit. Placing her lips against his she slowly pulled away as she watched him open his eyes.
Turning with a smile on her lips she left him to go freshen up.

————

After freshening up she wore the clothes laid out for her, loving the soft fabric against her skin. Walking around his closet she admired the wide space and numerous clothes.

Feeling like a kid she explored the closet, opening a drawer which revealed different watches all of them expensive looking.
Shutting it she opened another to find ties and bow ties neatly arranged according to color.

"Already done?" His deep voice broke the silence as she turned around looking startled.
"Forgive me," he said seeing he had startled her. "Did you see yours?" He asked her.
"Mine?" She asked looking confused.

Walking towards her she stepped aside as he smirked turning her around pulling her back towards him. Opening the watch drawer he pressed a button as another compartment was revealed. She gasped looking at the exact replicas of his watches only more feminine.
"A gift," he said.
"From?"
"From Ameer," he said.
She looked at him wide eyed.
"Sheikh Ameer," she said in shock having met the man a few hours ago.
"The one and the same. He wanted to give me an island but I told him something simple and this is what he came up with," he said as he wrapped his arm around her nuzzling her neck.  

"A gift for my future wife and I," he mumbled more to himself that her as she relaxed against him obviously haven't heard his words.  "You smell like coconut," he whispered.
"It's the lotion I used," she replied.
"I like it," he murmured his beard tickling her skin as she turned her head to look at him.
Smiling at him he captured her lips in a kiss pulling away too soon for her liking.

"We should go," he said taking her hand.
"Nice attire," she said with a smirk.
"You don't look too bad yourself," he retorted as she laughed looking at the outfit that matched hers.

Walking out of the suite he didn't let go of her hand as they walked down the hallway. Guards lined the hallway as some followed close by. She saw the guard in front of them murmuring into a communication device as the sound of music became clearer. Giving her hand a light squeeze she looked at him as his eyes revealed his one true question. He simply wanted to know if she was alright. Giving him a reassuring squeeze he looked ahead.

The doors where opened and she did not expect to see the two lines of only female guards awaiting them. Standing at attention anyone could see that these ladies meant business. The only people armed in the room as Munya stopped making her come to a halt. With a slight head nod the woman flanked them as they moved through the crown.

"What of your guests," Rudo asked seeing they where heading for the exit.
"John will take care of it," he said softly looking ahead.

As they stepped out of the building flashes of light blinded her as the shielded her eyes for a second before she adjusted. The flashing stopped as the guards stopped giving the papparazzi they backs standing at attention. No one dared come near them as they normally pushed against other security men to get the perfect picture. When it came to Munya's security they knew not to try such especially where these women where concerned. Many rumors about how merciless they where had circulated around the world making them the most feared.