Chapter One

"Taylor, can you get the door?" Layla says from the bathroom.

"Yeah." She yells back going down the stairs. She opens the door and her brother has his arms open wide.

"There's my favoritest girl in the world." He says pulling her into him. She laughs and pushes him off of her. "No, where's my other girl?" He asks walking into the apartment.

"She's in the bathroom getting all pretty for someone." She says and he chuckles.

"Better be for me." He says taking the stairs two at a time. Taylor takes her time and smiles as she hears Layla's scream. Once Taylor's up the stairs she sees the two wrestling on the floor over what she thinks is a phone.

Taylor gets up on the counter and watches with amusement. "Taylor, help me." He says. She shakes her head laughing. "Trader." He says as Layla takes him to the floor.

Taylor laughs again and turns her head when they start kissing. "Get a room, and it'd better not be mine." She says covering her eyes.

"You're such a baby," Layla says.

"You see your best friend and brother make out and tell me if I'm being a baby." She shoots back. Layla and Leland roll their eyes at her.

"How's college been?" Leland asks looking at both girls.

"Fine," Taylor says with a shrug.

"It's been good, I'll be helping at the hospital after we get back," Layla says with a bright smile.

"That's awesome." He says and looks back at Taylor.

"So, have you meet anyone?" He asks. Taylor rolls her eyes at him.

"Nope, just hanging around." She says and he nods.

"Good, because Mathew was a prick and I don't feel like having to go back to jail for starting a fight." He says with and angered look on his face.

"Well if you wouldn't have stomped up to him and without warning throw a punch, then maybe he wouldn't have called the police. Oh, and it didn't help that you continued to beat his ass." Taylor says giving her brother a look.

"He hurt my baby sister, he deserved everything I gave him." He says.

"Yeah, I agree. I'm glad he had to go to the hospital." Layla says wrapping her arms around Leland. Taylor notices how he relaxes at Layla and smiles.

"Well, you two wanna watch a movie?" Taylor asks hopping off the counter.

"Sure," They both say.

"How about She's the Man?" Layla says. Knowing Leland doesn't have a say, he gets comfortable.

"Yeah," Taylor says walking back to her room to grab a blanket and a pillow. Once she gets back into the living room she gets comfortable.

"Ready?" Leland asks.

"Yup."

~~~~~

"Wake up sleepyheads," Taylor says shaking Layla and Leland. Leland groans and Layla turns into him. "Come on, everyone's coming tomorrow and we haven't even packed."

"Yow haven't paacked?" I hear Leland mumble into the pillow.

"Nope, so get your asses up," Taylor says pulling the blankets and turning away from them.

"Are you two decent?" Taylor asks keeping her eyes closed. She has ever since she saw something she never wants to see again.

"Maybe." She hears Leland say.