Chapter Twenty-eight

"Come on, are all of you afraid of your girlfriends?" Austin asks looking at the three guys.

"One thing you should learn, never mess with there clothes," Jack says with the shake of his head.

"You guys are wimps, they wouldn't freak out," Austin says and Carson raises his eyebrows.

"I moved Julia's shirt from one end of the closet to the other, she still brings it up." He says and Austin huffs.

"To tell you the truth Taylor probably wouldn't care. She's not much of a clothes girl." Leland says and Austin sits down in the chair. He thinks for a little while before a smile comes onto his face.

***

"What do you think he's going to do?" Analyze asks looking over at Taylor. She shrugs not having really thought about it. The four girls are just sitting outside watching the water.

"Just watch your back, all those guys are in there. They might come up with something bad." Layla warns and Taylor smiles.

"I already have a plan for when he does do his." She says and Layla looks at her with a smile.

"What are you gonna do?" She asks and Taylor laughs.

"Just something small, if he does do something I'm gonna take out his deodorant and put butter in for it." She says and Julia shakes her head.

"That would piss me off, I'm just saying." She says and Taylor shrugs.

"He'll probably just laugh it off." She says and Layla nods.

"I'm still worried for what he's gonna do back at you. I lived with him for like a year and on April fool's I would leave for the whole day and not come back til the next. I still got hit with things though." She says and shivers.

"I don't know why he wants to get you back, not like I saw that much." She says and Layla plugs her ears.

"I don't care how much you saw, shut up." She says and shakes her head. Analyze laughs at her reaction, but doesn't say anything about it.

The four of them sit out there for a few hours talking about miscellaneous things and then the boys come out by them. Taylor looks up at Austin and he smiles down at her. She looks at him suspiciously but doesn't see anything in his hands.

The eight of them just sit there watching the sun, but the four girls continue to wait for what's going to happen. "Taylor you wanna help me make the lunch?" Layla asks standing up. She nods her head wanting to get away from Austin. Waiting is making her anxious. The two girls walk into the house and Taylor walks into her room carefully. She looks around and doesn't see anything moved. She walks into the bathroom and nothing's in there.

She checks her shampoo making sure he didn't put any coloring into it or something. She walks around confused. She walks back out and goes to Layla. "I don't know what he did." She says taking a seat as Layla makes the sandwiches.

"Maybe he didn't do anything and is just making you think he did." She suggests, but Taylor shakes her head.

"He did something." She says and stands back up. She goes back into the room and begins looking for her phone. She opens the small pocket of her bag where her phone normally is and sees a few worms. She screams and jumps back shoving the bag forward. She continues to scream until she's all the way on the kitchen counter.

Austin along with everyone else comes running in. Taylor looks up at him with wide eyes. He looks at her like he doesn't know what he did. "That..was mean." She says staying on the counter.

"What? What did he do?" Layla asks looking up at her.

"There are worms in the small part of my bag." She says glaring at him. Layla looks over at him and then starts laughing. Everyone else joins in and Taylor sits up there not moving.