Chapter Two

"Everyone has everything they need?" Leland questions to the whole group. They nod and a few mumble yeahs. "Ok, and no one needs to pee because we aren't stopping for four hours." He warns.

"I'll be right back." Chloe says running back into the apartment to use the restroom.

"Ok, anyone else go or hop in a car." He says going over to his sister and girlfriend. He wraps his arm around Layla's waist before look down at his sister. "Just tell me when you need to switch out of driving."

"I will." She says back watching as people file into her van. "Who's sitting in front with me?" She asks hoping it's one of them.

"I believe Ella is." Layla says and Taylor's eyes shoot open. She laughs at her friend's reaction before saying, "I think Chloe or Austin will."

"Don't do that to me." Taylor says shaking her head.

"Come on Ella's not that bad." Leland says and Taylor raises her eyebrows. Just then Ella makes her way over to them.

"Hey, guys. I was wondering who goes into the truck?" She asks in her high pitched voice.

"Jack and Analyze, why?" Leland asks confused.

"Oh, I was just wondering because all of our bags are in their truck. I hope Jack drives like an adult and not a teenager." She says with a small laugh.

"Everything will be fine, or Jack's gonna have to worry about everyone killing him," Layla says with a smile.

"If you say so. Ok, well I'll see you guys in the van." She says before walking off to the van. Layla looks over at Taylor with hopeful eyes.

"See, she's not that bad." She says and Taylor shakes her head.

"I just don't like her. I can't explain it, she just annoys me." Taylor says with a shrug. They all turn as Chloe comes running out of the house.

"We're all good, but who's locking the door?" She asks. I hold up my keys and walk to the front door. Once it's locked she stays at the door. "You know most of the people, you got this." She says to herself before walking back to the van.

She gets into the front seat and buckets herself before starting the car. She turns and sees Chloe's in front with her. "Ok, what type of music?" She asks and the car erupts in noise.

"Hey, hey, how about every two hours a person gets to choose the next type?" Chloe asks looking at Taylor. Taylor nods. Chloe looks at the group in the back. "Ok, hey. Listen, every two hours someone else get's to decide the genre. We'll start in the back. Ella, what station?" She asks.

"Country." She says with her high voice. Taylor rolls her eyes and changes the channel, but the rest of the car groans. Chloe turns back in her seat and looks over at Taylor.

"Shouldn't have started with her." She says and Taylor laughs with a small nod. She then pulls out of the parking lot with Jack behind her.

~~~~~

"Finally, my ears are bleeding." Carson says and then gets a slap from Julia.

"Ok, Carson?" Chloe asks.

"The Razer." He replies. Taylor smiles and changes the station to 94.7.

"Hey, can we play a game?" Taylor hears from the back.

"What?" She hears her brother's voice. There isn't a reply for about a minute.

"What about I'm going on a picnic?" She asks and Taylor realizes it's Julia's voice.

"Sure, start it off." She hears from Layla.

"Ok, I'm going on a picnic and I'm gonna bring an....astronaut." She says turning to her boyfriend.