Chapter Seven

"You should have worn more sunscreen," Layla says shaking her head at her burnt friend. Taylor glares at her.

"I did, many times." She says and Layla shakes her head. She rubs the aloe in on Taylor's back. "Cold." She says as the gel makes contact with her skin.

"Ok, now just wait for it to dry," Layla says. They both walk out of the bathroom, Taylor only able to wear swimsuit top.

"Damn, you burn quickly," Chloe says. Taylor nods her head and starts waving her arms to get the gel to dry quicker.

"That's just going to make you colder," Leland says putting on a shirt.

"I know, but then I can get a sweatshirt on." She says still waving her hands. Analyze laughs as she walks past her. Taylor glares at her. She's already tan.

"Ok, what did we have planned today?" Leland asks knowing the answer.

"Time to go with the fish," Carson says pinching his nose and swaying down to the ground. The group laughs at him.

"Yes, but we need everything packed for the boat." He says grabbing his backpack. "We are on the boat until late, so whatever you think you may need or want grab." He says and brings to pack.

Taylor walks over to the couch and bends to pick up her bag, but her side protests. She winces and instead squats down to grab the bag. She packs sunscreen and aloe as her first things. She then packs some warm clothes knowing that on the water can get cool. She also packs another swimsuit just in case.

Once she feels she's packed everything she realizes she's dry enough to put on a shirt. She grabs a nice cream colored shirt and goes to put it on, but she can't extend her arm up. She grabs it with her left hand and tries to get it over her head. "Let me help you," Analyze says seeing her struggle.

"Thanks." Taylor says with a laugh. She helps get it over her head and then Taylor begins to try and get her arm through the hole. "This is so much work." She says as Analyze is trying to help. Once Taylor gets the shirt on she realizes that it's killing her side. "Layla?" She asks. She stops packing and walks over to her.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a crop top by chance?" She asks.

"Um, maybe. Why? You don't wear them." She asks confused.

"I can't have something tight on my side. It's making it hurt." She says and Layla nods. After helping her out of the shirt, she quickly walks to her suitcase.

"Let's try this." She says holding out a wavy bold blue one. "Step into it. It might be easier." She says bringing it down to her feet. She helps Taylor get it on and once it is, Taylor smiles.

"I'm never stepping in front of another fight again." She says.

"Good," Layla says and looks at the outfit. "That's cute. The shorts and top go together."

"Yeah, and the straps are right on my suitsuit, so no sunburn pain." She adds looking down at herself.

"Did you get everything packed?" She asks.

"I think so. I have the sunscreen and aloe." Taylor says trying to think of anything else she may need. "Julia and Leland said they'd pack the food, so I'm pretty sure I'm done." She says with a nod of her head.

"Well, Austin's bringing the bags down. You can hand him yours." She says before walking back to her bag. Taylor looks down at the bag on the ground. She stares at it wishing it to come up to her hand.

"What are you doing?" Chloe asks with an amused look.

"Wishing I had powers." She says and squats down to grab her bag. She's about to put it on her shoulder and thinks other wise.