Chapter Four

"Shh, before you wake someone up." Austin hears. He opens his eyes and sees Layla and Leland sneaking out of the room. He rolls his eyes at them and begins stretching out, he almost hits Taylor with his arm forgetting she was next to him.

"Close one." He hears. He jumps and turns to his left. Chloe smiles at him and sits up.

"Jesus, you scared me." He whispers not wanting to wake anyone up. She laughs lightly.

"You just scare easily." She replies with a whisper. Austin glares at her and she shrugs taking out her phone.

"What time is it?" He asks sitting up.

"5:23." She says and he shakes his head.

"Then I'm going back to sleep." He says laying back down.

"Careful how close you get." He hears from Chloe. He turns towards her confused. "Taylor will kick you if she wakes up with your arm around her."

"I'm not going to do that, but thanks for the warning," Austin says and Chloe laughs.

"I know, but your face was just too funny." Austin shakes his head at her childishness and closes his eyes.

~~~

"Ok, everyone up," Leland yells. He looks between Jack, Analyze, Julia, and Carson, but none of them move. He huffs and pulls the blankets off of Jack and Analyze. Analyze begins grabbing for it, but Leland pulled it off of the bed. "Analyze wake up, and then please get Jack up." He says and then walks over to Julia and Carson.

He pulls the covers and gets yells from both of them. "Get your lazy asses up." He says before walking to his sister. He smiles and shakes his head at her. She's sprawled out with the blanket half on her and her hair is completely covering her face.

"You plan on waking her up or am I going to have to?" He hears. He gives his girlfriend an amused look.

"Have fun." He says and gets ready to watch the show. Everyone else ends up in the living room and watches Layla go towards Taylor. Layla carefully goes to the other side and then begins tickling Taylor.

Taylor wakes up screaming and laughing trying to push her way. "I'm up, I'm up. Stop." She says pushing against her friend.

"You sure you're up?" Layla asks taking a break from tickling her. Taylor nods and then sees people in the corner of her eye. She turns her head and realizes everyone's staring at her. She turns back to Layla nervously. Layla notices Taylor's discomfort and turns to the group.

"Alright, people in the showers you all stink, and there's continental breakfast downstairs for about another hour." This gets everyone to scramble. "You alright?" She asks.

Taylor, still having her arms wrapped around herself nods. "F-fine." She says bringing a forced smile to her lips.

"Well, let's go get some breakfast before everyone else eats it on us." She says standing up and holding her hand out. Taylor smiles a little and takes her hand. Layla pulls her up and sees Austin's still in the room. He's by the mini fridge, but she knows he didn't want anything from it.

Taylor catches Austin's eyes and quickly looks away. She grabs a sweater that was on the floor and pulls it on. Judging by the smell she realizes it's her brothers. Layla and Taylor make their way down to breakfast and Taylor smiles as she smells the waffles.

"Oh, you liar." Analyze says slapping Jack as he chuckles. Taylor leans to Layla's ear.

"Why aren't they dating?"

"He hasn't grown to balls to ask her out." She replies and Taylor laughs. She then takes another raspberry from her plate and puts in her mouth. "You're obsessed with those."