Chapter Six

"Ok, ready to see the guys frozen?" Layla asks after everyone is in there dresses.

"Hell yeah, let's go," Analyze says leading the way out of the hotel. She walks confidently down to the beach. The rest of the girls follow close behind chatting about each other's dresses. Analyze walks right up to Jack and he looks her up and down. She's in a simple white dress with a few blue polka dots and it looks amazing on her, well that's what Jack thinks. Layla whistles at them and he rolls his eyes.

Carson comes up to Julia and swings her around before planting a kiss on her mouth. "I like the blue." He says and she smiles.

"Why thank you." She replies before the two walk off.

"Well don't my two favorite girls look gorgeous," Leland says with a smile. "Why'd you go for white?" He asks Layla.

"Just really liked it." She says and he nods. Her's is a strapless white dress that flows around her knees. 

"Your is a little low in the top." He says to Taylor. She rolls her eyes at his protectiveness.

"Well it is strapless and Layla's showing more than me, so shut it," Taylor says. He huffs before nodding. Her's starts off white and then goes into black, very simple, yet cute. 

"Chloe I like the red. Looks good on you." He says.

"Thank you, though I'd try something new." She says with a little spin.

"Ok, you wanna play some volleyball?" Leland asks. Taylor nods her head quickly looking for the net. "Child you're so weird." He says looking at his sister. She glares at him before starting to walk over to the net.

"Ok, team captains me, my name is Leland and" He looks over to the guy next to him.

"Matt."

"Ok, I'll take Taylor." He says knowing Taylor's good. Taylor smiles and walks over to him. In the end, Leland's team is, Taylor, Carson, Layla, Analyze and another player they just meet. Matt's team has Austin, Chloe, Jack, and two friends of him. Julia said she just wanted to watch, so she's on the sidelines.

"Ready?" Matt asks. Leland nods and watches as the ball comes over to his side.

"Got it," Analyze says bumping it back. Chloe tries to spike it back, but Taylor hits it up and then Leland hits it down.

"1-0," Leland says giving Taylor a high five.

"Ok, match point. 11-10." Leland says. Layla serves the ball over the net. Matt hits it over and Carson makes sure to get it back before it hits the ground. It goes back and forth three more times and then Austin sets the ball over. Leland hits the ball up and it hits the net. Analyze then hits it up again and backs up.

Taylor runs to the front and dives for the ball. It goes up and makes it over, but she's got a face full of sand. Someone hits the ball back over and Taylor hops back off the ground, but someone already it hit back. Jack runs to hit it but misses and it hits the ground. Leland's team cheer and he runs over to pick his sister up.

She laughs as he spins her around. Once he lets her go she feels as if the world is spinning 10 times faster. Leland runs over to his girlfriend and Analyze comes over jumping at her. "We won." She says. Taylor nods with a smile.

"Oh, you so cheated," Jack says grabbing Analyze around the side.

"And how did I do that?" She asks innocently.

"Miss I'm just gonna go in my bikini and leave my dress on the sideline." He says and she shrugs.

"No my fault I'm just too hot." She says. He rolls his eyes before looking over at Taylor.