Chapter 0: The Freed Rat

A/N - welcome to the new story reason I chose Sasha because I like her more for unknown reasons any way here's the key

Y/N - Your Name L/N - Last Name

F/F - Favorite Food

POV - Point of View

H/C - Hair Color

H/L - Hair Length

E/C - Eye Color

*Actions*

thoughts

depressed thoughts

Author note

Now on with the story

Your POV

*you were in the middle of being injected with a new drug that was probably made to break you further or do worse you have given up on escape after all your eight now and even if you did you wouldn't be able to tell anyone about what you knew about the titans because they forced you to forget with blunt force trauma and what knowledge you had left of it they drugged you up so much that you nearly died from overdosing but they stopped pumping you with drugs and then began to beat you after they broke you through and through they started preforming meaningless tests on you for so long you lost track of time and weather or not you were actually alive or if you were really dead not that you would really know the difference any more as they continued testing on you since they had you chained to a wall with rusty shackles that are probably nearly broken but are treated better than you most likely far away from civilization as they jab the needle in your neck and push the chemical into you forcing it to go into your hear much sooner than you would ever want it to making you know your still alive even though at this point you would much rather be dead as it forces you into an absolute state of agony from the inside causing you to scream out in pain since it felt like your body was being ripped to shreds from the inside out* you "AHHHHHHH STOP ITS TEARING ME TO PIECES!!!!!" *you barely open your eyes and see them smiling evilly as they speak* Torturer "ah wonderful this new drug is perfect for making the person to feel as if there being changed to an entirely new species even though there not being changed unless it was the prototype one that made new titans from there experiments ." *you realized that it was only going to cause you more pain as an explosion goes off in the distance and a large thing of rubble crushes the things in front of you as the chains finally break letting you get away from the area as you start limping towards the city not desperate to live or die you have lost all will for anything but to escape the area before you finally die not wanting to die in that hell hole as you see people in uniforms fighting what they call titans as the titans just ignore you for unknown reasons as the soldiers notice you  and run to you* soldiers "KID WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE GET TO THE WALL!!!" * you look at him confused as the titans ignore you and the soldiers close to you but kill the ones to far away from you causing the soldiers to look at you confused and notice no titans are approaching you or them anymore as you speak so quietly you would have seemed to be mute if you spoke any quieter* you "where am I haven't seen the sun in years?" *one of the soldiers picks you up and notices all the cuts bruises and scars and the extremely large clothes that is all to big for you as well as the fact you are too light even for a poor family so they just begin running you to the boat as the titans ignore you and the soldiers close enough to you completely as if you all don't even exist as they get up the wall to ask you a few questions confused about your situation you just let them do so as you are placed down at the top of the wall they start questioning you* Soldiers "alright boy what are you the titans seem to ignore you completely but you seem human?" you quietly "I'm a lab rat..." *they heard you and stopped assuming your a titan but continued asking less drastic questions* soldiers "where are your parents?" you quietly "they were killed by the testers by being beaten to death while my older brother was dragged outside and shot in the back of the head..." *some of the soldiers have to step away from those words they never thought that they would hear that from someone so young* soldiers "how long ago did that happen?" you quietly "I think it was five years ago I'm eight years old now at least according to the men in coats..." *all but on soldier leaves and it was a female one and she looks you in the eyes*

Hanji's POV

*I look the boy in the eyes and I see long broken E/C eyes of someone whose seen nothing but pain and suffering and I ask one last question carefully* Hanji "what is your name and would you like to have a new family?" you quietly "my name?.... its Y/N L/N and a new family?.... yes I would like a new family but I would be to scared to lose my freedom I'm just a lab rat after all..." Hanji "not any more your now a freed rat if a rat at all Y/N let's get you to a new family." *I pick him up and bring him down the wall as I remember the murder case from five years ago that no one was punished for since the culprits left no evidence behind* so he was the missing member of the L/N family that was assumed dead and over the five years he was gone he was tortured the entire time... he needs to be freed of his pain before anything else... the Braus family should be able to help hopefully for his sake he needs more then just time he needs many things... *I carry Y/N who seems to be starving and so I give him a small amount of food at a time with water so he doesn't get sick he eats them halfway expecting to be hit for doing so and it hurts me on the inside greatly* I need to get him some clothes...

Sasha's POV

*I hear a knock on the door and I run and open it as my dad enters the room and all I see is a lady with a boy in her arms who seems to be asleep quietly* Papa "yes ma'am?" lady "hi sorry for the intrusion but I'm Hanji is this the Braus residence?" Papa "yes it is is there something wrong?" could you please watch over this boy I would but I would never be home and his parents have been dead for years now..." *I look at the boy confused not really suspicious of him he looks around my age* Papa "what about his guardians?" Hanji "... he has none he was just found after wall maria fell and well... he was a lab rat for five years of his life it would have been doubted but he has scars, bruises, and under closer inspection from a doctor he also had hundreds of areas where needles were put in him..." *my dad looked flabbergasted and asked two questions* Papa "What's his name and how old is he?" Hanji "Y/N L/N and he's eight years old he's a broken boy please take care of him and I'm sure he will help as much as he can." *my dad looks at him for a few moments before nodding and taking him from Hanji's arms as she nods and leaves as my dad carries him to my room* papa "looks like you'll be sharing your room for a bit Sasha is that okay with you?" Sasha "Yes it's okay Papa." *he nods and lay's him down in my bed as I yawn and lay down next to him and fall asleep with one last thought* he looks like he needs to be hugged and more food.

A/N - alright that's the end of this part anyway do choose something are you

1) Human with Mikasa like strength and Armin like knowledge but with Sasha's appetite.

2) Titan shifter that's like Eren except you have better control of your emotions and you can actually not get into a fight with someone everyone who dissed your opinion.

3) something else something mixed between the two one who cannot change into a titan but seems to be able to tell the difference between a human and titan shifter with a look at them.

you have until the next update for this story.

 ~Troy