HOMIES

I run into the office and face plant a beanbag "mmmmm, beans are my favourite food!" I mumble into the beanbag, Courtney bursts out into laughter and leans back in her chair pulling her phone out and recording me as I pretend to nibble on the beanbag. Shayne walks over to the sofa stepping over me and throwing his bag down "Olivia were you dropped as a child" he is imitating a shrink as he says this pretending to push glasses up his face. I play along with his joke and sit up straight pretending to look really sad "my parents let me eat chairs" I say this in a squeaky voice as I look Shayne dead in the eye. "You guys need to stop" Noah emerges out of the corner of the room laughing histerically, "I don't know how you have the energy to be so funny in the morning."
Me and Shayne both turn and look at each other "have a nice cup of fresh ground coffee...straight from Starbucks" Shayne says this pretending to sound all hipster. Courtney runs over and sits on the beanbag with me " show with no name today Olivia, me you and Keith" she smirks pulling a silly kissy face. I reciprocate the face and hug her tightly.
We hear the door creak open and Keith walk through in like five different layers of clothing. He has two hoods over his head sunglasses on and head phones, trying to block out the world around him. "Good morning Keith" Noah shouts loudly smirking. Keith notices Noah's mouth move and one by one is pulling off all the different things covering his head and looks back over at Noah "what you say Noah?" He asks blankly. "Hey court, liv liv, shanyey, and ivory" he waves as he makes his way toward a chair in the corner leans back and closes his eyes. "Goodbye Keith" I was laughing at his low energy.
"TIME TO GET WORKING GUYS" Courtney shouts, pulling her self off from the ground and parading around the room like a soldier.