Its you!?

There was no way who I think is at the door is at the door. All my thoughts are rushing through my mind and I can feel my breath caught in my throat. I feel as if I'm hyperventilating griping the sheets tightly with my fists causing them to turn white. I haven't heard his voice in nearly 6 months now.
I hear another bang at the door causing me to sit up and grab my clothes I had gotten out earlier. How fucked up is this! I grab the leggings and crop hoodie and put them on, pulling my hair into a ponytail and running down the stairs. I look through the blurred glass on my door and I can already tell that it's him, it's really him!
"Olivia, what's wrong, who's at the door?" Shayne emerges at the top of the stairs with a blanket wrapped around his bottom half. I quickly spin my head round and can feel my hands becoming extremely clammy. Without even thinking I just turn to Shayne and mouth "hide" his eyes widen and he looks at the door and back at me in confusion "why" he whispers. I just start shooing him away until he gets the message and runs towards the bathroom locking the door behind him. I quickly brush myself down and grab the handle to the door. I just stand there staring at my hand for what feels like forever until I hear his voice on the other side of the door.
"Olivia, please open the door" he pleads
I pull the door open slowly and look up at his face. Just as I thought it's James, all the memories from before he left comes rushing back into my head. All the adventures we went on together and all the fun we had before he ran away...before he became a coward and ran away because he couldn't handle it. I can feel my eyes watering but I'm not going to show him I'm in pain because he doesn't deserve it. That when I realise he is carrying a suitcase. I look down at the suitcase for a second and then look back up at him. "What are you doing here James?" I say raising my voice moving closer to the door making it harder for him to peak inside of the house we used to share. My harshness knocks him back a little bit and the words get stuck in his throat. "I came back for you Olivia, it's always been you" he spits out rather fast moving extremely close to me, I can feel his heart beat through his shirt. Everything is spinning around in my head. All the times we went away together and had dinner with each other's parents. I feel myself stumble backwards "you left me James, you ran away and left me!" I shout making myself jump, I didn't even see it coming it just jumped out of my mouth before I could process what was going on. Just as James is about to speak we both hear a bang in the bathroom, and I jump out of my skin, I almost forgot Shayne was still hiding in there. I spin my head round towards the stairs and my heart starts thumping out of my chest. James pushes past me and starts walking up the stairs.
"Olivia is there someone in your bathroom" he says this with curiosity, not anger he was never like that. I grab him by the bicep and pull him back towards me trying to buy Shayne some time. He turns to me and looks me in the eyes deeply. I can see his face is inching towards mine. Just as his lips are about to connect with mine I snap back into reality but it's too late, our lips are touching, I pull away quickly.  He looks down at me and weakly smiles. I look out the corner of my eye and see Shayne looking at me from the top of the stairs, hurt in his eyes. That's when I realise how it looks right now, me and James are an inch away from each other and he is looking down at me with lust. I can't take my eyes off of Shayne, my body tenses up and I step back from James hugging myself a little bit. James sees me staring at something and looks at the top of the stairs, but he is too late Shayne has retreated to my bedroom.
"James I need some time to myself" before he even has the chance to open his mouth I continue speaking "leave!" I yell trying to scare him away from me. He immediately retreats out the door leaving his suitcase on purpose showing me he will be coming back. I don't even want to bite back at this and just kick his case to one side. As I'm climbing the stairs I hear my bedroom door open and close, Shayne is now fully dressed with his backpack over his shoulder. That's when he notices me watching him from the middle of the stair case. "Shayne?" I can't get any other word out of my mouth other then his name.
"Olivia?" He mocks, one eyebrows raised looking down at me. I know he is only doing this because he is hurt but I can't say he isn't annoying the fuck out of me.
"What do you think you saw Shayne?" I say rather spiteful raising my eyebrow to mirror his expression. He just scoffs and walks closer to me to try and get down the stairs.
"Nothing was happening Shayne, plus what does it matter...incase you forgot we aren't together!" I can't help but shout when he passes me on the stairs heading towards the door, I can tell what I said got under his skin.
"You're right Olivia, we aren't together, so why are you getting so worked up about me leaving?" He shouted back spreading his arms out looking at me flustered on the stairs. I stomp my foot down and start jogging down the stairs until I am stood on the last one "we are both right, we aren't together so maybe you should just leave before whatever THIS is gets out of hand!" I yell flinging my arms to my side. He looks at me biting his bottom lip before swinging the front door open and slamming it behind him. I hear him punch the bricks outside my house before storming off down the drive and jumping into his car. I run and smack my hands against the front door screaming in anger, before sliding down the door and sitting there for hours.