My chauffeur

I couldn't help but wake up especially early, I wanted to look especially nice when Shayne picked me up in the morning, I jumped in the shower and scrubbed myself clean, the thought of him waiting outside my house in the car with my coffee made my heart jump a beat. I couldn't put my finger on why I was so excited, I didn't want to admit how much I enjoyed spending time with him because if I did I know it would jump make things so complicated. I jumped out the shower and chose out a cute little dress and some matching converse. I put my hair into a high ponytail and did my makeup. I waited in the living room continuously looking out the window waiting for Shayne to stop outside.
I see the car pull up and brush myself out trying to act cool, I see him honk the horn and get out the car. I can't help but notice how hot he looks leaning on the car waiting for me
"Precious Olivia, your chariot and coffee awaits" he shouts through at me from outside smirking. I can't help but squeal before I open the door. Trying to act cool goes right out the window and I have the biggest smile plastered on my face. He sees how happy I look and gives me a great big smile back. He walks over and takes my hand and leads me to the car.
"I woke up especially early and cleaned the car, so your chariot looks even better" he winks practically dragging me towards the car.
He slides across the bonnet of the car and opens the passenger door. He walks back around and walks me over leaning on the car door and watching me sit down. I sit in the car and bury my head in my hands
"What are you doing that for" Shayne chuckles
I smile into my hands "I feel embarrassed this is one of the cutest things anyone has done for me" I mumble into my hands trying to keep my face from turning red. I take my head out of my hands and look up at him, as I look up I see him smiling down at me, he closes the door and gets into the drivers seat. I see my coffee sitting in the coffee cup and hold it up to my lips as I look at Shayne out of the corner of my eye.
Half way to work I see him looking at me every now and then "you deserve someone to do a lot of cute things for you Olivia" he says with his eyes still glued to the road and a neutral face. I look down at the floor and smile like a goof, I see him look down at me and smile. When will this car ride end so I can give my cheeks a rest.

A man who can do both-shyliviaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें