Down from here..

I will be writing from Shayne's point of view in this chapter. Please tell me if you would like me to write from Shayne's perspective more.

Shayne:
I lie in bed tossing and turning for hours, I never thought me and Olivia would yell at each other like that. But do you blame me for getting mad, I saw her kissing her ex for fuck sake, while I hid in the bathroom like a dirty little secret. And she had the audacity to start yelling at me, I think the best thing to do at this point is call it off before we both get way too deep. I know I already am.
I woke up in a pool of my own sweat, I couldn't help but dream about her, her beautiful brown flowy hair, her dark brown eyes, and they cute little face she pulls when she gets excited. I jumped in the shower trying to freshen myself up for work, Olivia is going to be there and I don't want her to see that yesterday got to me. If I look weak she will have the upper hand.
I threw on kg bear T-shirt and some khaki pants with a white beanie. I strolled into work like I had nothing on my mind, gripping my cup of coffee that was keeping me sane. That's when I saw her, laying on a bean bag talking to Keith, flashing her perfect smile while she snorts a little bit at Keith's joke. I stroll into our little squad office and plop myself down on a seat next to Courtney.
"Morning everyone!" I smile, everyone turns to me including Olivia, it's as if she turns towards me in slow motion, her hair flipping behind her and her deep eyes slowly meeting mine as a smile spreads across her face. She is wearing an oversized letterman jacket and a high waisted skirt, with a cute tiny pair of yellow doc martins.
"Morning Shayne!" She smiles back before turning back round to Keith who is also smiling and waving at me.
Noah struts over and perches on the end of the sofa me and Courtney are chatting on.
"You okay dude, you seem a little out of it today?" I can hear Noah talking to me but I can't help but watch everything Olivia is doing, I know we aren't talking but it doesn't mean I can't look at her...right?
"Hello, earth to Shayne!" Courtney says waving her hand in front of my face. I snap back into reality and look at both Courtney and Noah who are staring at me with concern.
"Sorry, I didn't quite catch what you said" I say averting my eye site to Noah.
"I asked if you are okay man?" He repeats playfully punching me in the shoulder.
"Oh...yeah I'm fine, just didn't get much sleep last night" I say staring back at Olivia who is readjusting her position in the bean bag.
"I just can't get her off of my mind" I think I'm saying this in my head until I see Courtney widen her eyes dramatically and start shaking my shoulders.
"Shayne have you got a new girlfriend!" She shouts in my face after burping obnoxiously loud. Everyone in the office is now staring at me including Olivia, I wonder what she is thinking right now. I start to mumble under my breath trying to think of something to say. That's when I see Olivia staring right into my eyes, knotting her eyebrows and playing with her thumbs, which is the opposite of Keith behind her who has a huge smile on his face.
"Well, I've been talking to this girl for a while, but we had a huge fight the other night because she kissed her ex boyfriend, and now I don't really want to talk to her" I say staring back at Olivia trying not to let the hurt in my voice shine through. The concern on her face now turns into anger and she is griping onto the beanbag with quite a lot of force.
"Did you see her kiss her boyfriend, or are you just making assumptions?" She questions leaning forwards on the beanbag closing some of the space between us.
"No I saw them kiss, I was standing at the top of her stairs the entire time, she didn't pull away when he went in for it!" I say raising my voice a little bit. Olivia is full on frowning now, you could cut the tension with a knife.
"Maybe she was in a world of her own and didn't realise he was trying to kiss her, did you ask this mystery girl what happened before you got into an argument with her?" She is now spitting these words at me with pure venom.
"GUYS, what's going on here!" Keith shouts over me and Olivia, both of our faces flash red and we look down to the floor in embarrassment.
"Olivia do you know this girl or something?" Courtney asked with a sweet voice trying to change the atmosphere in the room. Olivia looks at me and then back at Courtney.
"Yeah, we are close friends, known her since birth actually" as she says this she looks back at me one last time with daggers. Courtney nods her head and looks awkwardly at Noah and Keith.
"How long have you been seeing Olivia's friend exactly?" Noah says leaning back a little bit as if he wants all the room to hear the answer.
I hesitate trying to think and then it comes to me "around 2-3 months" I respond confused to why they would want to know this. Noah nods exactly the way Courtney did and then sits back onto the arm of the sofa. I hear Olivia's phone vibrate and she looks at it intently, it's James I can tell from her face it's James. "Olivia...can I have a quick word with you, I didn't mean to raise my voice just then, I shouldn't be dragging you into my problems with this girl" as I say this she looks up at me from her phone with a sweet smile. The one I could stop thinking about. "It's fine, I shouldn't be getting involved with your love life, I think it's safe to say neither of us should be getting involved in each other's love lives" those words stung, I knew she was right, we shouldn't be getting involved with each other's love life's. But it doesn't mean I don't want to.