James...

Olivia:
It's not everyday you bring your romantic drama into the office, but of course that exactly what me and Shayne did. I never expected it to get that heated in front of everyone, I hate lying to Courtney; I can't exactly tell her me and Shayne have been sort of but not seeing each other. It would just make everything so much more complicated and I don't think I can handle anymore of that right now. It was the best calling things off with Shayne, it would of only ended in flames and I think we both know that.

I rushed out of the smosh office after James sent me a text
James: liv, in at your house, where are you?
Olivia: I'm at work James where else would I be right now!
Olivia: and how did you get into MY house?!
James: you left the spare key under the cactus outside your door like you used to.
Olivia: I'm leaving the office now, don't move.
I can't believe he would just go into my house like that uninvited, he still has in his head that it's still his house and it's not. He is unbelievable.
I storm out of the office slamming the door behind me out of pure frustration. As I'm driving I have all these thoughts rushing through my head about what I'm going to say to him and how I'm going to tell him to get out of my life for good. That's until I open my front door and see him kneeling down on one knee in front of me. All the thoughts once running through my mind just evaporated in a matter of seconds. As if the force of the door swinging open just booted them away.
"Olivia, I know I left for a long time and you probably hate me for it, but I know deep down somewhere you still love me and we can make things work again. I left because I needed to clear my head and when I did you were still in it. What I'm trying to say is...will you Olivia Sui, marry me?" Everything James is saying is punching me in the stomach. I have been waiting for him to say this to me for the entire two years we were together, but things have changed. I don't think I do love him anymore.
"James I.." as I'm about to tell him how I feel my parents and his parents busy through the kitchen doors with a cake in one hand and a small black box in the other. My heart immediately sinks, my parents have always wanted me to be with James, and now they are in on this engagement when he left me for 6 months. James' father places his hand on his sons shoulder and hands him the black box. It feels as if everything is happening in slow motion and I can't breathe. The box opens to reveal a silver ring covered in small diamonds and in the centre a large demantoid garnet sparkling in front of me.

 The box opens to reveal a silver ring covered in small diamonds and in the centre a large demantoid garnet sparkling in front of me

I can't deny that it's the perfect ring and if this was any other scenario I would of said yes in a heart beat. But my heart didn't stop when I saw him on one knee and my stomach didn't fill with butterflies when he opened the box, in fact my heart sank because he isn't the person I want to be offering me this ring, the person I want to be offering me this ring is at work, where I should be, doing stupid impressions and flashing that million dollar smile.
"Olivia, what do you say?" My mother pipes up in the back of the room stepping forwards smiling from ear to ear. My voice gets caught in my throat and before I can say anything my dad steps forwards
"Of course she says yes, now put the ring on and stop this little waiting game!" He applauds clapping his hands and smiling down at James.
James stands slowly and goes to place the ring on my finger, I quickly yank my hand back and fall outside the door hitting my head on the step.

I look up and see I'm laying on the sofa, I must of knocked myself unconscious. I look at my surrounding and see something shining on my finger. It's the ring! They put the ring on me when I was passed out. I stand up immediately feeling panicked and uncomfortable "MUM, DAD!" I scream so it echoes throughout the house. I hear loud footsteps coming from the kitchen into the living room.
"you really scared me for a minute then hon!" James says holding my hand and stroking the ring with his thumb. I collapse back onto the sofa behind me and pull my hand away from him, I can't say he didn't look upset when I did this because he did.
"All your family is throwing a party for us Olivia, lighten up this is what you have always wanted right, your mum seems so happy for us" he continues, my mum has always wanted what is best for me, I don't love James, I don't think I will ever love James again, I know who I am in love with because every time I see his stupid face my heart skips a beat. But he doesn't feel the same way, so why should I waste my life waiting for him...maybe Shayne isn't the one.
I look down at the ring then look back up at him "...I'll marry you James, I'll marry you" I plaster a fake smile on my face and look up at him. He pulls me against him and wraps his arms around me, I force my arms to embrace him. A lone tear leaving my eye.
This is the the right choice...please tell me it's the right choice...

Guys comment and tell me how this episode has made you feel, I knew what was going to happen and I got a little emotional 😭