Phone Call Galore

Phone call:

Olivia: James keeps pushing the wedding forward and we hardly even have anything done, if I had a say in it I would move it so that it was further away, it would make my life so much easier.

Courtney: You do have a say in this Olivia, its your wedding as well. if anybody has any say in anything to do with this wedding its you. And Olivia if you have anything to tell me about James you can

Olivia: what are you talking about!

Courtney: Olivia you don't need to lie to me, I can tell you aren't the most excited about your own wedding.

Olivia: I am excited of course I am, I just need to be sure that everything is set up before the actual wedding day or everything is going to be a disaster. 

Courtney: yeah of course, if I was going through the same situation I would be stressed out of my mind and acting strange

Olivia: anyway speaking of the devil, my sweet heart is calling me now, sorry to cut the conversation short I need to answer this. 

Courtney: Yeah of course, talk to you later boo

Phone call:

Shayne: Well hello there Olivia

Olivia: Shayne I was in the middle of a conversation with Courtney, I had to say you were James

Shayne: why didn't you just tell her the truth, that we slept together a week ago for the first time in forever, and that we have been doing it since.

Olivia: Shayne, if anybody finds out we are done for, so keep your big mouth shut dummy

Shayne: alright you don't need to shout and laugh down the phone at me, by the way you were screaming the other night I'm not too bad in bed

Olivia: this is the last time I'm going to tell you to shut up before I come round your house and shove you in the dust bin

Shayne: I don't mind if you round my house, I could use some company and exercise

Olivia: That's it I'm leaving, goodbye Shayne 

Courtney:

My mouth drops open in shock, I heard that entire conversation, I can feel the vomit making its way up my throat. Olivia and Shayne...together. I look down at my phone and hang up on the multiple phone call. She must of done this by accident, well of course it was an accident she wouldn't of let me hear that phone call, ever! oh god, this is going to be a disaster! 

Olivia:

I walk down Shayne's street looking for Shayne's door number, I always forget exactly which house it is, I remember he has a blue door and a brick path leading to his door. I stop in front of his house and smile, lord knows he is sat inside watching TV, or reading a book that I have never heard of. I walk over to the door slowly, but not before peaking through the living room window to see Shayne curled up on the couch sleeping peacefully, damn that boy falls asleep quick, I feel like I was only on the phone to him like half an hour ago. he never locks the door, I peak through his closed front door and look through the hallway, why does it smell so good in here. I walk in and close the door quietly behind me. it smells like, what is that...cookies? I walk over to the kitchen, but not before placing my cat ear backpack onto the floor next to the flower pot near the living room door. I go into the kitchen and the aroma becomes stronger and stronger, they must be finished, maybe on the verge on burning if the smell is that strong. I grab a tea towel off the side and wrap it around my hand. I swing the door open to he oven and reach my hand in grabbing the tray and pulling it out, steam surrounds my face so much that I find it hard to see around the kitchen. I swing my tea towel free hand around my face to try and move some of the steam out of my eyeshot. I lilt the cookies onto a plate and place them in the middle of the counter island. I sit down on the stool next to it and watch the grass sway in the wind through the window, tilting my head to the side ever so slightly to be able to see through the window better. I'm here so much this feels more like my home, I know every inch of the inside of this house. well I know it better in the dark, and I think we can all guess why. sometimes I like the fact that me and Shayne are a secret; it gets hard when all I want to ever do is talk about him to someone, I mean its all fine for Shayne because Damian knows and he can talk about all that is going on with me and him. "When did you get here?" Shayne yawns behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. I gently place my hands on top of his and rest my head next to his. "I got here less then twenty minutes ago, I saved your cookies as well, they would of been burnt to a crisp if I had gotten here any later." I smile, turning my head to meet his eyes. He looks back at me confused and then looks round the kitchen until his eyes lock onto the cookies. I hear his stomach grumble loudly and laugh. "yum, I'm starving, but these cookies aren't mine, I cant bake I can only cook." he munches, crumbs falling out of his mouth all over the floor. "Hey! I made those cookies, and I wanted them to be a little crispy" Damian shrieks, running over and snatching the plate out of his paws and shoving them on the side furthest away from him. I jump out of my skin, just at the sound of Damian's voice. "Jesus, Damian you scared the hell out of me" I laugh out of breath, holding my chest for air. Shayne walks over and flings his arm over my shoulder "Oh God, I'm getting out of here before I see something that will give me nightmares for the rest of my life" Damian gags, throwing his hands over his eyes and pretending to throw up in the sink. "Don't be so stupid Damian, take your hands off your eyes" I giggle, standing up from the stool and punching him in the arm playfully. "Yeah, that wouldn't give you nightmares, but this will" as Shayne says this he grabs my face causing it to collide with his, are tongues massaging each others. I smile into his kiss and pull away amazed at him. How does he keep getting better and better at that.