My Olivia

Shayne:
The office was so quiet since Olivia stormed out, she didn't want to tell us why but I felt like it was something to do with me, we had just had that screaming session and then she left. I sat there in silence on my phone not really wanting to converse with anyone but of course that dream was shattered, Damian entered the smosh squad room "Yo Shayne, you wanna come for a bit of lunch" Damian says as he swings open the door with a huge smile on his face. I go to object but before I can he raises his hand and shakes his head. "You are coming with me Shayne whether you like it or not, we have some catching up to do" I raise out of my chair and side across the floor towards him feeling drained.

We make it to this little cafe across the road from the smosh office, I get a tuba and sweet corn sandwich, and a coffee. And Damian gets a BLT and coffee. We both sit there in silence for a minute until Damian pipes up looking incredibly excited "so how are you and Olivia?" He smiled leaning forwards out of anticipation. I leaned back in my chair and I think Damian could just read me like a book. "What happened? You and her looked like you were doing so well!" He said loosing his excited expression and moving back in his chair uncomfortably. I rubbed my face trying to find answers to his question "we had an argument about James, I saw him kiss her and I got jealous, I got mad and maybe I over reacted but she was yelling just as bad maybe even worse!" I responded trying to defend myself. Damian sighed loudly rubbing his eyes.
"Shayne Olivia really likes you, and I know for a fact she does, I have never seen Olivia act around anyone the way she acts around you, not even with James!" Damian says raising his voice and leaning over the table to shake my shoulders. I place a hand on both of my cheeks and squeeze trying to really think about what I should do, but before I can think for myself Damian starts speaking. "You need to go to her man, go to her and tell her how you feel, apologise for arguing and trust her because Olivia would never lie to you and you know that" I never realised how wise Damian actually was; everything he was saying was right, Olivia would never lie to me I was just hurt and didn't want to believe her. I jump up out of my seat and throw the rest of the sandwich into my mouth down my coffee and throw my bag over my shoulder. I nod in recognition to Damian and jog out of the cafe.

I find myself standing in front of Olivia's door, I can't help but play with my fingers and try and rub all the sweat gathering in them. I quickly knock on the door and step back, the footsteps leading towards the front door sound a lot heavier then Olivia and her tiny dancer feet. I take another step back not wanting to see who I know is going to open the door, but before I can run away there he is standing in front of me. James.
"Hey Shayne nice to see you man, it's been a while!" James holds out his hand, even though this is the last thing I want to do, I shake it in return. "Hey James good to see you, but I actually came here to see Olivia?" I say this rather awkwardly, as soon as I say Olivia a fake smile plasters his face.
"Yeah man she is asleep on the sofa, been a bit of a wild day today you know what I mean?" He smiles again gesturing for me to come into the house, he leads me into the living room where a delicate sleeping Olivia is curled up on the sofa looking beautiful and peaceful in her slumber. That's when I see James walk over to the coffee table and pic something up, I walk closer to investigate what he is doing and I see him slip a gorgeous ring onto Olivia finger, I lean in closer to see what finger he has placed it on and my heart sinks. He has placed it on her engagement finger. I stumble backwards out of shock, James turns to me and gives me another fake smile "me and Olivia got engaged earlier, that's why she came home early from work it was a surprise, and of course she said yes. She must of tuckered herself out from all the fun!" James responded gesturing if I wanted a drink, I quickly nodded trying to get him away from me. While he was in the kitchen I kneeled down on the floor next to Olivia, placing her cute little hand into mine and grasping it tightly.
"You know, I never thought me and you would become so close, I want to apologise now for the argument we had because it was my fault for not believing you" I threw my head back trying to keep the tears at bay. "Olivia, you are like a ray of sunshine that has blessed my life, and I couldn't thank you enough for that" I grasped her hand a little tighter, still trying to keep her comfortable and not wake her up.
"Olivia, my Olivia, I have been battling with myself in my head about how I feel about you, and I have come to a conclusion, my kind, generous, weird Olivia, I am in love with you, stupidly ridiculously in love with you" and with that I gently kissed her hand, leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. I slowly stood up wiping my eyes and heading towards the front door, quietly I snuck out of the house and jumped in my car. Leaving behind my Olivia.