Well this is awkward

I tossed and turned in bed all night, my once dozy sleepy brain was now hosting dance parties inside of my skull. Shayne came to my door and kissed me? Or am I just imagining all of this in my head? No I'm not it definitely happened. I lay awake looking at the ceiling until I see light blaring through the window. I close my eyes one last time and try to get some sleep, thank the gods my body agrees with me and I drift off to sleep.
I slept for about 3 hours until my phone starts ringing like mad next to my bed I reach down grab the phone and see it's a phone call from Courtney, I pick it up and lazily balance it against my ear while I stay laid in bed.
"Umm Olivia where are you, you should be here by now with your bags ready to load them onto the couch!" Courtney panics down the phone. I remember what she is talking about and start freaking out. SHIT SHIT SHIT!
"Omg Courtney I completely forgot smosh summer games was today, it was a really hectic night last night. I will grab my bag and meet you guys at the office as fast as possible!" I ramble hectically down the phone trying to pull on the closest clothes to me. I hear Courtney talking to someone down the phone, she doesn't answer me for a while but when she does she sounds happy.
"No need to come here Olivia, the couch is gunna come your way so all you will have to do is wait outside the house when I text you. Then we can make our way to the WILD WEST" she says trying to do a cowboy impression, which she executes badly. God I love her.
I get all my things together and look through the living room window and down at my phone. That's when I feel the vibration in my palm and see the text from Courtney, I grab my mini suitcase and drag it outside locking the door behind me. As soon as I turn around the couch pulls up and I can't help but run over to it in excitement. Everyone sees me through the window and laughs as I jump up and down.
I throw my suitcase into the back instead of opening up the boot which would just take up more of everyone's time and look for a seat. Courtney is sat next to Ian, Mari is sat next to lasercorn, Damian is sat with Keith both sat listening to their music. As I keep looking around I notice there is only a space next to Shayne. It's not that I didn't want to sit next to him, just what would we talk about after last night. He is chatting with the rest of the smosh crew, cracking jokes with everyone and having fun. When I slowly slide on the seat next go him, he smiles at me and continues his conversation with Noah and Boze in front of us. I sit there awkwardly just smiling at the jokes they are all saying, trying to look like I'm involved. But in reality all I am doing is looking all the separate features on Shayne's face, every freckle, every stray hair. As I look at his side smile while he hits Noah's arm from laughing.
This is going to be one long couch ride!