The mall

The mall was completely packed by the time me and Shayne arrived, nearly every shop was full to the brim of people waiting in line to buy all their new belongings.
"So which shop should we go in first?" I asked jumping up and down in excitement.
Shayne just looked at me and huffed with a little smirk on his face. I smirked back at him with a little smile growing on my face. I looked around quickly soaking in all the shops around me. Until I found the perfect one where I knew I would find something I like.
"THERE, we need to go there!" I shouted in excitement looking up at Shayne. I saw him smiling down at me sweetly.
"I love how enthusiastic you are about this right now" he smirked leaning down so his face was closer to mine. I could smell his cologne on him and it sent shivers down my spine. I could feel my face drawing closer to his, I needed to stop this before it gets out of hand.
"You smell really nice" I squeak and awkwardly smell his shirt.
"You are one of the weirdest people I have ever met Olivia" he chuckles still leaning his head closer to mine. He quickly pecks me on the forehead and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear before he links his arm with mine. We really need to keep what is going on between us secret but it is so hard when he is being so adorable in public like that. I'm not an overly loving person but the way Shayne is around me makes it so hard.
We quickly walk towards Top shop so I can find a nice outfit. We walk in and it isn't as busy as it looked from the outside. I patrol through the isles trying to find something really nice when I noticed Shayne picking things up and draping them across his arms. That's when I realise they are all female clothes.
"Shayne, what exactly are you doing?" I ask puzzled.
"I'm finding clothes for you to try on" he answers really seriously as if this is something he would do on a day to day basis.
I continue looking at him confused until he lightly grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the changing rooms. I can't help but laugh while he does this. He pushes me into one of the changing rooms and lays all the clothes he had picked up into my open arms.
"Now go try them on and show me" he orders playfully.
I go into the changing room and examine all of the clothes, they were actually really cute and were all my size. I knew Shayne was smart but he really has an eye for fashion. The first outfit I tried on was a light blue pair of ripped jeans and a pale pink ruffled of the shoulder shirt. I put them on and gently pulled the changing room door open, I look around and see Shayne sat on a chair looking down at his phone.
"So what do you think" I say loudly so I grab his attention. He looks up quickly and he looks rather pleased with himself, a slight smile creeping up the corner of his mouth. I did a little cat walk towards him and strike a pose.
"I think I should start shopping for you Olivia" he smirked giving me a little wink. I pretended to blush and cover my face. He mimicked me and we both began to laugh. I strutted back into the changing room and looked through the clothes until I saw this beautiful dress looking at me on the rack, my eyes widened in amazement as I picked it up and examined it even more.

The dress was absolutely stunning, the lace through out the dress looked amazing, and the colour was perfect, the shape of the dress looked like it would hug your body in all the right ways, it glided onto my body effortlessly

The dress was absolutely stunning, the lace through out the dress looked amazing, and the colour was perfect, the shape of the dress looked like it would hug your body in all the right ways, it glided onto my body effortlessly. The only problem was the fact I couldn't zip up the back without needing help. I opened the door slightly just so you could see my eye through the slit.
"Shayne" I whispered trying to catch his attention without making too much noise. He looked up from his phone and looked at me with confusion.
"I need help zipping this up, do you mind?" I asked politely. He quickly got up from his seat and walked over to me, he opened the door until he saw my bare back where the dress was open facing him. He ran his fingers across my back making his way to the zip at the bottom. His fingers were cold and sent a little shiver across my body. He zipped the dress up with ease. I turned to face him, my cheeks a light shade of pink from his touch. He looked down to the floor then back at me with admiration and desire.
"Olivia you look beautiful"