Chapter 27: Always In The Eyes.

I didn't have time to proof read or edit it, so sorry just in case!
                                ---

Hey,
It's great that you're finally moving on and getting to know other people, but being confused in knowing your feelings for someone is something I find very weird. Just let them sink into your eyes, and when they drown, consider them yours. It's that simple.
And the surprise I had was that *drum roll* I'm telling you who I am at the winterball. I'll come to meet you because I'm actually feeling very bad that I've kept this secret for so long though it's no use now.
Anyway, see you.
Bye.

My heart nearly came out when I read the letter. I let the information sink in and then I let out a squeal.

I think Molly and Chet heard me because they came running inside like I'd seen a lizard or something in my room.

"What's the matter?" Chet said in concern. He really cared at times..

Molly just rolled her eyes. "I told you she'll be reading some sappy novel and something shocking must have happened." She said completely showing how different she thought from Chet. Shouldn't twins be having the same thinking?

"I'm not reading any sappy novel. Go away you two." I glared at Molly and shook my head at Chet to confirm him it was nothing.

Just as they went out, I thought of calling Melanie to tell her about the letter guy finally revealing his identity but before I could call her, a message from James popped up on my screen.

Still on for today?

I laughed at the message. Today was winterball and I wasn't surprised that James actually thought I'd cancel the last minute.

Don't worry, I don't plan on running away.

I typed back quickly. The reply came in no time.

Well it's hard not to think that.

Without thinking what to say, I typed back.

Stop thinking of me as an unpredictable person.

His reply came in no time.

I'm leaving for San Fransisco the week after this one.