Chapter 28: Package Deal.

Hey,
I won't lie, but I'm disappointed. You were supposed to come and meet me. Tell me who you are, better yet reveal your identity. I literally have nothing else to say.
Elene.

~~~

I was woken after what felt like twenty four hours, but Conan's watch claimed only forty five minutes had passed.

"Psst, go away." I pushed Melanie away, or was it Amanda? Ugh I couldn't quite place them with the blurry images that appeared in front of me.

"Elene, you're losing it." I heard a voice wrapping her arms around me to pull me up. Definitely Mel.

I groaned frustratingly as I got myself out of her hold and snuggled more into the chest I was resting my head on.

I tried to sleep again but I couldn't, because of the disturbing murmurs.

"She's totally wasted."

"She's going to freak out if she knew what she's done. Everyone's watching, Conan. She'll totally freak out."

"Try to get James up."

They weren't letting me sleep. I hate people who disrupt my sleep.

I opened one eye to peek at Conan, Melanie and the entire group along with James' friends around us.

I felt cold. I blinked twice till I realised I was not on the couch, I was sitting at the balcony, snuggled in James as he played with my hair.

"James, get up." Damian said pulling him up forcefully and then held him tightly as James couldn't stand straight.

I stumbled from the force and had to get up too by virtue of my hand that was in James'.

James laughed at something Violet said. "Why you gotta be so rude all the time? Don't know how Jordan keeps up with you." He commented as Violet gaped at him in disbelief.

"Dude, it's better you stay quiet tonight." Jordan said putting a hand on James' chest.

James swatted his hand away. "The night is still young and we have a lot to party! Right, Elene?" James said bringing me closer with a single tug at my hand.

I stumbled at him as Amanda caught me on time. "Yeah! James and I have to have so much fun tonight! It's winter ball!" I squealed explaining my point.

Everybody stared at us like we were some cartoons from their least favorite show.

"Like you two already didn't have 'fun'." Melanie gritted through her teeth though I didn't understand what she mean.

"Just carry and throw these two in a car and drop them home." Courtney said judging us hard. I rolled my eyes used to her being like this.

"The way they're acting, I'm pretty sure they won't remember that tomorrow." Amanda said simply. Remember what?

"And what if they do?" Melanie panicked. Conan placed his arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

"We'll handle it Mel. It would be better to just tell them."

"No!"

"Look, they're going to avoid each other. They'll be so embarrassed!"