Chapter 29: Practically In Love.

I haven't proof read it, so just in case, ignore any mistakes. Enjoy!

~~~

Without even replying, I got up from my seat rushing out, as fast as I could.

James stood up and I could feel him following me. "Elene, wait! I have something to say." He pleaded, loudly and I bet others heard it too.

"I need to tell you something!" Was all I could make out of his shouting. He kept following me but I disappeared down the shortest lane beside the Café that led to the only person's place I knew was closest to here.

I was too occupied in running away from him that I didn't dare look back, and somewhere along the way, he stopped following.

How could I have been so dumb?

I don't even have self control when I'm drunk?

Oh I thought I was better than this. Kissing a drunk guy, that too, when you're drunk.

Wow. Just-just wow.

What must've happened that made me kiss him?

Did I voluntarily kiss him?

Did he kiss back? Oh of course, hell he was drunk too.

I don't know how I just ended up at Amanda's, which was closest to Smoothies by a walking distance, but I just broke to tears when she opened the door and hugged me tightly.

"Hey, talk to me." Amanda said for what would be the fifth time.

I just sat quietly in front of her for an hour or so after I finally decided to tell her everything.

"I can't face him now." I said in a low voice.

"You have to face him, Elene. You have to talk to him. By the looks of it, he really has something to say." Amanda said, handing me a cup of tea as she took place beside me on the sofa.

"And whatever he has to say, would that really make a difference?"

Amanda glared at me giving me the 'I can't believe you're saying this' look.
"What do you know? Maybe it could? And what is wrong with you? The kiss wasn't intentional, Elene."

"First of all, you were the one who initiated it, and he kissed you back because he was drunk too. Can't you guys just pretend that the kiss never happened?" Amanda finished, allowing me to think for a while.

"How can they just pretend that kiss never happened when it's so obvious that the both of these have the hots for each other?" A manly voice intruded making me and Amanda jump at instant.

Paul was leaning against the door, having eavesdropped everything.

I turned red instantly without having to realize that. "I do not have the hots for him." I mumbled.

"Oh you do." Amanda and Paul said in unison as Paul came and sat on the floor, putting his head on Amanda's lap.

Of course I did. "Not at all."