Chapter 17

I stood stock still, staring at the scene before me. A man holding a knocked out Mycroft at gunpoint. He was tied to the chiar, phone broken to pieces on the floor and the camera's in the room shattered to pieces on the floor.

Mary was sitting on John's legs, pressing her body into his and kissing him but what hurt me the most was the fact that he was kissing her back just as passionately. She rocked her hips and he groaned, a smile stretching on his face. I stumbled backwards but the door was shut at some point after I entered.

The handle hit my back making the door rattle and Mary's head snapped up. When she spotted me, her smile grew and she watched me. John turned his head towards me, smile falling. My heart thudded in my chest. "John..." I choked out.

"This isn't..." he started.

"Yeah sure." I mumbled. I bit back my tears, face turning impassive as I hid my emotions from the one person in the world who I felt I could be myself around. He looked hurt but I decided not to look at him because as much as I want to hate him for hurting me, I couldn't. So instead I focused on Mary.

"Mary. Pleasure as always. Oh and I loved the way you decorated the bathroom with Mike. The poison was a nice touch." I said smiling coldly. Lestrade turned to me looking startled. Mycroft groaned coming to.

"Oh you think so? I thought it was a bit much."

"Oh no. It was truly a great idea. Though you could have made the whole thing better." Mycroft was fully awake now, staring at me.

"And how could I have done that?"

"Oh well... it would have looked so much better if it were you instead of Mike. Perhaps I could put you there myself. It would make the art a masterpiece." I said smiling even bigger now. John stared at me in horror but I didn't care. Let him see this side of me. Let him see what he did.

"Come have a seat." she said patting the bed next to her. I walked over but I refused to sit. John grabbed my hand and I shook it off. Tears filled his eyes and I saw Lestrade staring at me in horror. Mycroft, a look of fear. I yanked the morphine needle out of John's arm, ignroing his shout in pain. "Going back to your drugs are you?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

"Why don't you just take me and murder me like you want to?" I asked.

"Because I'm having so much fun." she whined. She closed her eyes and sighed and I took that moment to stick the needle in her arm, turning up the morphine amount and watching as she dozed off.

"Well that was... different." Lestrade mumbled.

"Yeah it was." I bit. He jumped back and I made my way over to the door.

"Sherlock..." John croaked. I froze and cursed myself for being so weak. I schooled my expression and turned around, glaring at him.

"We'll just give you a minute." Mycroft said as Lestrade finished undoing his ropes. I hadn't even realized the other man was knocked out in the corner until now. They both hurriedly made their way out of the room.

"P-please sit." John asked. I shook my head. I wasn't going to sit. "Sherlock I..."

"I don't care why you did it John. I trusted you with every fiber of my being. I wanted to believe you actually cared because I love you but you were lying all this time. You don't care about me or my emotions. You probably find them disturbing. Maybe I'll just go back to being a Sociopath. Shut myself off to everyone. At least that way, you won't have a look of disgust on your face everytime you look at me."

I then turned and walked out the door, ignoring his shouts of protest as I made my way down the hall. Lestrade wrapped an arm around me but I shrugged it off. Mycroft glared at me and I glared back as I stormed out of the hospital and I didn't miss his worried shout after me. I climbed into a cab and told him the adress to Baker Street.