Chapter 21

NOTE: Oh my gods. I am so so so so so sorry guys. I know I haven't updated in a while. I have started school a few weeks ago and I get homework every night. I will try to update as soon as possible. I forgot what I was going to write for this chapter so I apologize if it isn't good.Thank you for sticking with me.-Captain

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stepped put of the black car, smiles on our faces, and new tattoos. "Thanks for going with me." Sherlock said quietly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course Sherlock." I said, a large smile on my face.

"We should go to the beach." He said. I nodded eagerly and we hurried to pur room to change.

Sherlock grabbed his bag and rushed onto the bathroom. I changed quickly and waited for Sherlock, who seemed to be taking forever.

"Sherlock..." I whined.

"Yes John?"

"What is taking you so long? I want to go."

"I'll be put in a moment." He shouted. I groaned and fell onto the bed.

I heard the door creak open and jumped up, excited to finally get going. When I spotted Sherlock, I froze. Wow... he looked amazing. Suddenly I realized that I have never seen him in shorts before.

There was a snap on front of my face and I jumped back. "Are you okay John?"

"Huh... yeah.. sorry I just zoned out a bit."

"I can tell. Come on. Let's get going or we will never get to canoe."

"Canoe?"

"Yes. Canoe. Now come on." He said excitedly, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the door.

I chuckles and followed him out to the cove. He grabbed a canoe paying the amount of money needed and dragged me towards a secluded area... well more secluded than anywhere else on the beach.

He told me to get in and pushed the canoe out into the water and hopped in after me. "Uh... John..."

"Yeah?"

"I don't know how to turn this thing."

I. Buckled and showed him how to oar. We attempted turning and ended up going in circles, laughing, splashing water on each other.

After messing around for a while we relaxed in the canoe, smiling. Someone drove by on a boat, music blaring. I was about to yell at them to turn it down but Sherlock started singing.

"I've been spending way too long checking my tongue out in the mirror. Bending over backwards just to try and see it clearer, but my breath fogged up the glass."

I smiled as I watched Sherlock sing, a large smile plastered on his face. After the song finished he turned towards me. "What?"

"I love you." I said. He chuckled and pushed me playfully and I did it back, just a bit to hard. He went over the side of the canoe.

He pulled me with him and we splashed each other, laughing as we did so.

Finally, after hours of hanging put on the beach, Sherlock and I went back up to our hotel room.

"That was fun." I said collapsing onto the bed after taking a shower.

"That it was." Sherlock said, a smile evident on his features. He's smiled a lot more recently and I fall in love with him every time he does it.

"What do you want to do now?"

"Lets just relax, watch a movie, maybe play some card games." He said.

"No card games. You always win."

"Not always. Please..." he begged and I sighed, agreeing to play a few games of rummy. Sherlock won almost all of them.

"Come on let's play one more."

"No Sherlock. I want to watch the movie."

"Fine." He huffed. He played back on the bed, pulling me on top of him and we cuddled up watching bBeauty and the Beast.

It was one of my all time favorite Disney movies. When the credits began to play, I turned off the tv and curled into the side of a sleeping Sherlock and in minutes I was fast asleep.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE:Hey guys. I am so sorry this chapter was short. I'm trying to get back in the habit of writing. I am so sorry again. -Captain.