Chapter 5

Y/n's pov.
When Lauren and Ally left, I checked my phone for the time.

11:46 it had stated. I rushed to the bathroom and prepared for my hang out with the couple.

-

1:12

When I heard the doorbell ring, I closed the oven, took the mittens I had on off and walked towards the front door.

I twisted the doorknob and saw two happy faces on the other side of the door.

"Hey!" Shannon said as she hugged me.
"Hey." I said hugging her back.

"I mished you." She mumbled out which caused me to chuckle.
"I mished you too."

When I pulled away, I was pulled into another hug.

"Hey Cammie." I greeted as we hugged, smiles on our faces.
"Hi." She muttered out and gave my cheek a small kiss.

"I made food. If anyone's hungry, just tell me." I informed.

As I sat down and as Cammie got comfortable on her chair, Shannon took her camera out and started vlogging.

"So, we're in 'the secret place' we told you guys about," Shannon said towards her camera.
"It's huge and it's fucking beautiful here." She commented out, looking around in her seat.

"Secret place?" I asked chuckling a bit in the background.

"Yep, I didn't want them to figure out where you lived and who you're living with since the fans would go crazy." She explained, turning her camera off.
"Oh yeah, which family is your sister staying with?" Cammie asked, opening her laptop.
"The Cabello's" I replied and sighed out.

It was hard living without her.

"You have their number?" Cammie asked as she typed something down.
"Uh, yeah." Showing her a card my parents gave me.

"You should call them and ask if you can visit." Shannon suggested.
"Maybe I should."

>Hours Later

"This is huge!" Shannon said as we walked in the gym that Lauren had in the house.

"Damn. I didn't even know she had a gym." I said laughing and looking around.

She started filming and explaining a couple of things, while Cammie took photos of her and the view from the huge windows there were.

I told them not to put their location on since their fans would see where they were.

"I wonder what else she has here." I mumbled looking at the gym equipment.

"How is staying with her by the way?" Shannon asked filming us all.
"It's been okay. Nothing special or important happened." I lied a bit.

Cammie narrowed her eyes at me and gasped.

"You kissed her, didn't you?!" She yelled running towards Shannon and I.

My cheeks started burning up.

"Oh my God, you did!" Shannon said laughing.

"Maybe I did." I choked out still blushing.

"Damn, she's got you hooked already." Cammie said laughing.

Oh if only you knew.

-

After Shannon and Cammie left, I sat on the couch just relaxing a bit.

"Ms. Y/n, do you need anything?" Jones, Lauren's butler said popping up.
"No thank you. You can go home now if you want." I told the man.