Chapter 91

Y/n's pov.
I almost choked on the popcorn I had in my mouth as the screen showed a messed up red car in the middle of the streets.

It looked like Camila didn't drive away too far since the street the car was on was near the house.

"I-I have to go, Rayo needs me." Luna said closing her phone with a shaky voice.

"What?" Lauren asked sitting up right.

"My boyfriend needs me." Luna answered and stood up.

"You're not going anywhere." Lauren said and stood up aswell.

I was in the middle of them, just sat there on the couch as they bickered.

"This is like a movie scene." I heard my son comment as he ate popcorn and stared at Lauren and Luna.

"Shut it." I told my son and gave him a glare.

He raised his hands in defense and closed his mouth.

I rolled my eyes at all of them and stood up.

"Luna, I think you need to obey your mother and just stay here." I told my daughter.

"Mom?!" She asked in disbelief.

"Luna, your mother needs to explain a lot of things to you and to me too, so you need to stay." I told her again.

"My boyfriend needs me!" She said argued.

"I know Luna, but his father will be there for him." I started.
"For now, you need to stay." I added.

"Mo-" Luna was about to speak up, when Lauren snapped.

"I said you're fucking staying!" Lauren yelled and walked away.

I flinched at her and my eyes widened.

Luna just crossed her arms and walked away from the living room.

"Mo-om." I heard Lucas gasp.

My eyes snapped towards his direction.

He was holding his neck as his mouth opened and closed.

My eyes widened some more and I helped him out.

"This is so fucking unfair." Luna whispered.

I looked up and saw Luna sat down on the dining table with her phone in her hands, probably texting her boyfriend.

"Stay here, I'll get you water." I told Lucas and took the bowl of popcorn out of his hands.

I walked to the kitchen, placed the bowl of popcorn down on the counter and took a bottle of water from the fridge.

Before I closed the fridge, my eyes narrowed at the case of beer that I had bought a couple of days ago.

One was gone and I knew all too well who took it.

"You'll go to Rayo's house tomorrow." I told Luna as I walked back to where Lucas was.

I heard a scoff as I gave Lucas the water bottle.

"Thanks." He said in a weak voice.

I nodded at him and I left my children to go to the backyard we had.

Fortunately, I found Lauren on the back porch with a bottle of beer in her hand.

"I knew you were the one who took my beer." I commented and stood next to her.

"Doesn't matter, you have more." She said and took another sip of the drink.

She just stared at the backyard we had.

I smiled remembering the memories Lucas and I shared as we built random things in the backyard.

I soon frowned when I remembered the reason we were all in this situation was because of Camila.

"Did she ever do anything to you?" I blurted out and stared at Lauren.

"What?" She asked taking a sip of beer.

"Camila. Did she ever force herself on you?" I asked through gritted teeth.

I saw her smirk at me.

"Nah. I never let her or she would always be interrupted before she could do anything." She answered.

I clenched my jaw and took the bottle out of her hand.

"Hey! That was mine." I shushed her by placing a finger on her lips and I took a big sip of the beer.

I let go of the bottle on the grass and pushed Lauren onto the lounge chair we had on the porch.

I straddled her waist and gave her a stern look.

"Jealous much?" She asked playfully with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed a fitful of her shirt and kissed her roughly.

A/n: i apologize for the lack of updates :| school has been beating my ass and i've been having troubles with bullying.
i'll try to update as soon as i can! :)

{A/n; edited.}