Chapter 94

Lauren's pov.
I could see Y/n gulp as I turned the doorknob.

I was ready to beat the shit out of Camila's dick of a husband.

"Dad, don't!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

When we barged in, we saw Luna and Rayo tied up on chairs with Ben in front of them.

He had his hand raised in the air as Luna had her eyes closed, probably waiting to be slapped in the face.

"You little bitch!" I yelled and ran up to the man, who was 4-5 inches taller than me.

His head snapped towards Y/n and I's direction and I launched on his back, choking him with my right arm.

"Mama!" I heard my daughter yell.

I didn't let the man go, I kept my grip tight and waited for him to atleast fight back or to faint.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Y/n untie Luna and Rayo.

I suddenly felt a punch on the cheek, causing me to let the man go and fall on the floor.

Y/n's pov.
"Lauren!" I yelled as I saw Lauren fall onto the hard wood floor with a loud thud.

When I got Rayo untied, he immediately ran up to his father and he kicked him in the balls.

"Mom, what do we do?!" Luna asked beside me.
"Call the cops." I told her and pushed her out of the house.

"Wait! Mo-" I cut her off by slamming the door and locking it.

I didn't need my daughter to get hurt for something Lauren and I did.

Well, it wasn't technically what we did.

"You little fucker!" Ben yelled at his son as he held his package and got on his knees on the floor.

"You're the fucker! You tied your own son up to beat his girlfriend! You're crazy!" Rayo argued and punched him in the face.

"You're a disgrace!" Ben yelled and got up to his knees.

"You're a bitch!" Rayo yelled and took the chair he was tied on.

Rayo was a boy version of Camila.

The only difference was Rayo was a lot stronger and he was fit.

Rayo threw the chair at Ben with full force.

There was a loud crash as the chair broke in pieces.

"Shit." I heard a voice.

That's when I remembered Lauren was still in here.

I ran up to her and pulled her away from the two.

"What do we do?" Lauren asked.

"We can wait for the cops or we can help." I said and took another chair.

"Helping kill Ben it is then." Lauren said and got a vase.

"Ah." My head snapped to where Rayo was.

He was on the floor, his head was bleeding as Ben was stood in front of him with the leg of the chair in his hand.

"You really are a disgrace." Ben spat before hitting Rayo with the leg of the chair.

I heard a scream from outside and I saw Luna crying.

When I turned my head, Lauren was already charging at Ben with the vase in hand.

I saw as the green eyed girl smash the vase all in Ben's head.

I mentally hissed as I thought of the shards of the vase puncturing Ben's head.

"You shit!" Ben hissed and fell to the floor, blood pouring everywhere.

I ran up to Camila's son and shook him.

"Fuck, he's unconscious." I told Lauren.

"Good." I heard Ben mumble.

That's when I snapped at him.

"You stupid and sick bastard!" I yelled and punched him square in the face.

I heard a crack from my hand and from Ben's nose as he fell.

When he collapsed on the floor, eyes closed and nose bleeding, I held my hand.

"Ow. Ow. Owie." I said as I held my hand.

"The ambulance will be here in a couple of minutes." Lauren said carefully holding my hand.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Freeze!"

{A/n; edited.}