Chapter 40

Y/n's pov.
I drove to the hospital and once I parked the car, I got out and ran in the hospital.

Lauren and Ally were already there and I saw Dinah's car pull up and Dinah and Normani running towards us.

"They said he's getting stitches right now." Ally said and sighed.

Lauren's face was getting red and I saw her gripping her phone really hard and tight.

I placed my hand on her cheek to try and calm her down.

"I called the police and they said they'll check the cameras around the office and that they'll tell us if they find anything." She whispered and closed her eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her.

"I'm just confused about Chris." She mumbled in my chest.

I hummed in response and rubbed circles onto her back.

I wanted her to just talk about everything and clear her mind.

"Like, how the fuck did he get out of jail?" She asked in general in a pissed tone.

Eventually, the doctor called for us and we walked to Big Rob's room.

He was on a white bed with a bloody shirt on.

"The person who stabbed him didn't do too much damage, but he still got cut. Not too deep though. He got atleast 10-12 stitches that'll heal in time. I suggest keeping him in here so that they heal right." The doctor explained.

We all nodded at the man and he left us alone.

Ally was the first to sit next to Big Rob.

"How exactly do you know that Chris did this?" Dinah asked.
"I saw it with my own eyes." Ally whispered.

I stood next to Lauren as we all talked to Big Rob.

He said that when he heals, he'll eventually go back to being a bodyguard.

Riiing....Riiing....

"Who's phone is ringing?" I asked checking mine.
"Mine." Lauren said and exited the room to answer her call.

When she got back, she told us that the police got something and that we needed to come back to the office asap.

"I'll drive. Let's go." Lauren said and pulled me out of the room.

We all walked out of the hospital and entered our cars.

I entered Lauren's car, leaving her other car in the parking lot.

She put her seatbelt on and drove as fast as she can back to the office.

"I'm going to make sure he's going to rot in that fucking jail cell." Lauren muttered as she parked the car.

I was shocked but I let her be.

She stopped the car and pulled me out of the car.

There were two cop cars in front of the office and most of Lauren's employees were outside checking what happened.

"Ms. Jauregui, please come with me." A cop said.

We both walked with the cop in the office.

On the table that was in the lobby, there were two cops with computers.

"So, we figured out who stabbed your bodyguard." The same cop said.

We sat down next to the two cops and a cop with a badge that said 'Mahone' pressed play.

There he was.

Chris Jauregui walking to the office.

Big Rob was right in front of the building doors and he stopped Chris.

It looked like they were talking.

Then, they started arguing.

Chris started punching Big Rob as the bodyguard tried to stop and push him away.

Then, real shit happened.

Chris turned around so Big Rob couldn't see what he was doing and he pulled a knife out and stabbed him.

I looked to my right and saw Lauren with teary eyes.

I wrapped my left arm around her waist and held her as the video continued.

Ally then came running out of the building and started, what looks like, shouting at Chris.

Chris ran away from the building.

That's when the video stopped.

"The rest of the video I think you can imagine." The cop that had 'Mahone' on his badge said.

I just nodded as Lauren cried a little.

"We're tracking him down right now." The other cop said.

He had 'Whitesides' on his badge and the cop that talked to us earlier had 'Simpson'

"Can some of you guys stay and watch the office while the others go search for my brother?" Lauren asked sniffling a bit.
"Yes ma'am." Simpson said.
"But we have to ask you some things beforehand so we can have a little head start." Whitesides said.

Lauren nodded and we both stood up.

We walked to another table with a new cop.

This time she was a girl.

Her badge said 'Lovato'.

>A Couple Of Hours Later.
>In The Kordei-Hansen Building.

We were now in a new building that Normani and Dinah owned.

We were in the elevator going to a room where I needed to sing.

"We know that this Chris thing is bothering you guys, but Lauren here scheduled this collaboration today." Normani said pointing at Lauren who was hugging me.

I nodded understanding and the elevator doors opened.

We all exited and walked in a room with a huge booth where a guy was sitting.

"Y/n, meet Enrique Iglesias. Enrique Iglesias, meet Y/n Y/l/n." Dinah said happily.

The guy stood up and sent me a warm smile.

Holy shit.

{A/n; edited.}