Chapter 51

>Hours Later

Narrator's pov.
"After the incident with Lauren Jauregui in her office building this morning, she took it to social media to explain everything.
We all know her past tweets, saying she had a girlfriend.
Apparently, Jauregui got her ex girlfriend pregnant and she left her in the hospital room when she found out.
Now, does that sound familiar?
Well, Y/n Y/l/n, an upcoming artist, signed by Jauregui, passed out on stage when she was performing a song with Enrique Iglesias.
Now, just to piece things up, Y/n is the ex girlfriend Jauregui is talking about-"

"Care to explain what this is?" Clara asked closing the t.v.

Everybody was in Lauren's mansion.

The Jauregui's. The Y/l/n's. Normani, Dinah, Karen, Shawn, Ally and Hailee.

Lauren and Y/n was sat down on the couch as the rest stood up or sat down behind them.

"Uhm...well, I got Y/n pregnant, like that woman on t.v. said." Lauren said nervously.
"I know, but why didn't you tell us?! Or Y/n's parents?! And why the hell did you leave Y/n in the hospital room when you found out Lauren Michelle?!" Clara yelled.

Mike held his wife calmly.

"I was scared ma." Lauren said her voice cracking.
"Scared of what, mija?" Y/n's mom asked sitting down next to Lauren and rubbing circles on her back.
"Scared that you guys would get mad at me! I got your daughter pregnant!" Lauren said.

"Lauren. First of all, you know damn well to always use condoms." Mike said.
"Second, you know that your mom and I have been waiting for grandchildren." Mike explained.

Clara just nodded in agreement.

Lauren sniffled.

Y/n hugged Lauren and the older girl hugged her back.

"We're okay with Y/n pregnant. We're just mad that you didn't tell us sooner. Also, treating my daughter like that was a horrible move." Y/n's mom said.
"You're in trouble too Y/n Y/m/n." Y/n's dad said sternly.

Y/n sighed and hugged Lauren.

"Now that this is settled, let's celebrate!" Taylor yelled.

Y/n chuckled at Taylor and they all got out of the mansion.

The Y/l/n's got in their van, Clara and Mike got in Mike's black Audi.

Taylor got in her red Audi.

Karen, Shawn and Hailee got in Karen's grey top down.

Normani and Dinah got in Dinah's small jeep and Lauren and Y/n got in Lauren's dark blue Audi.

They drove to the mall and parked in the parking lot.

"We're going to buy baby clothes and a lot of baby stuff." Clara explained.

The whole day, they bought tons and tons of baby stuff.

At the end of the day, they put the shopping bags in Lauren's car and posed behind their cars that were parked together.

Y/n set her phone on a rock and set a timer on her phone.

She stood next to Lauren and Lauren wrapped her arm around her waist.

The phone took the picture and Y/n sent it to everybody.

She logged in her Instagram for the first time in a long time, getting tons of notifications and uploaded the photo.

@b.ipolar_bish

*insert photo*

Everything's settled now. Excited to know the baby's gender, make names up, annoy the sh!t out of Lauren and call Pizza Hut every single day. Thank you guys for everything👊❤💋😊 #seeyousoonbabyjauregui

I tagged everybody and we drove back to the mansion.

Taylor stayed with us in the mansion, along with Ally.

{A/n; edited.}