↝ten

MOONLIGHT STREAMED IN from the windows on either side of the corridor and a brisk chill rippled up Mallie's arms

There was shuffling, whispers and a large amount of giggling.

Mallie couldn't remember how she got here but she was sure she was enjoying herself.

A large hand reached out and grabbed hers, intertwining them as it tugged her along.

"You have to stop giggling Mal, you're gonna get us caught!" but the voice's playful tone overpowered the words being said and Mallie burst into suppressed laughs again.

There was a breathy chuckle and Mallie felt a heavy kiss to her temple, causing Mallie to glance up at the figure beside her.

The boy obviously felt he had not been satisfied with the peck and stopped Mallie in her tracks to gently push her against the nearest window.

Mallie gasped as his large hands settled on her waist and he leaned in to place a heavy wet kiss just beneath her ear.

Happy with Mallie's reaction, the kisses continued further down her jawline.

Ginger hair tickled her neck,
"Mallie," he whispered.

The lips were now achingly close to her lips and Mallie sighed impatiently.

"Mallie..." he said louder now.

His lips moved off her face and now the boy shouted, "Mallie!"

"Mallie!"

She sat straight up in bed, frightening Andy who had been laying lazily at the foot of her bed into jumping off. 

She breathed deeply and looked around to find Drew and Sara at the door both looking at her curiously.

"Woah, bad dream?" Drew chuckled.

"Something like that.." Mallie mumbled, bringing her hand to her damp forehead.

"Anyways," said Sara, "Breakfast's nearly over and people are already putting their names in the Goblet."

"You should probably get up," Drew smiled, "Cedric said he's in the Hall and wants you to meet him there."

"Where's Maya?" she quickly glanced around the room,

"She went with her Gryffindor friends to breakfast earlier."

Mallie nodded, half listening to what they were saying: too preoccupied with the embarrassment of her own raging imagination.