↝eleven

"AND WHAT HAVE THE INGENIOUS WEASLEY TWINS thought up this time, you might wonder?" Fred spoke to the crowd

"An Ageing Potion, brewed by yours truly!" George motioning to his brother and Lee.

"That's what we're worried about," Mallie heard Katie Bell murmer from somewhere behind her.

The three boys pulled the corks out the small vials and clinked them together in a celebratory manner before downing them in one go.

The three stood exchanging glances and looking very proud.

The crowd began to spread as they made their way to the Goblet, Fred stealing the piece of toast that Mallie had nearly forgotten about out of her hands.

At this point there was no defending her food any longer.

Fred shoved the last of it into his mouth and chomped happily as he stood at the perimeter of the circle, Mallie shook her head at him and leaned up to give him a friendly peck on the cheek.

"This is going to backfire, you know that?" Mallie said.

Fred said nothing, but grinned and ruffled Mallie's hair.

Angelina stood next to her, lips pursed in disapproval.

"This is a bad idea." She mumbled again.

Fred rolled his eyes at the two girls before looking at George and Lee on either of his sides and he licking his fingers clean of marmalade.

George came nearer and nonchalantly bumped Mallie's shoulder,

"And do I get a good luck token?" he said, leaning down and opening his cheek for her to plant a kiss there.

Mallie blushed furiously but pushed it aside and brought her hand up to George's cheek and offered him a slightly forceful tap there.

"Tell you what," Mallie proposed,
"You make it out alive, and then I'll give you your token."

George grinned mischeviously,
"Sounds like a deal."

The crowd stepped back and the boys looked at each other,

"Ready gents?" Fred asked.

"After you two." Lee said, motioning for the twins to enter.

The twins huffed,

"You're a baby, Jordan." Fred joked,
"But sure, see how it's done."

The twins took hands like schoolgirls and stepped in together.

Mallie had instinctively covered her face, partially because she didn't know if she wanted to see, but mainly because she half expected something to explode.