[1]

Frisk was kneading more dough when Muffet came up behind her and put one hand on her shoulder.

"Dearie, you've worked 2 hours over shift. Go home! You need rest!~"

Frisk wiped her forehead and smiled warmly at her boss. She knew Muffet was worried because she couldn't afford to give Frisk they raise she deserved.

"It's fine Muffet, I've gotten plenty of tips already."

Muffet wiggled her eyebrows before stating that the tips were only because many people thought Frisk was attractive and insisted that Frisk go home.

Frisk sighed as she plucked the money out of her tip jar. What Muffet had said wasn't a lie. Many people stopped to stare at Frisk in amazement. Frisk had always thought it was only because she was one of the few humans who lived in what the humans called 'The Monster City'.

As she waved goodbye to Muffet and the spiders, she inhaled the fragrant air of the Fall district. It was her favourite part of the city.

When the monsters broke the barrier, they decided to industrialise a nearby village. The humans there didn't mind at all. They were quite nice, actually.

They called the city Asriel, named after King Asgore's poor son who was trapped inside a soulless flower.

Along with industrialising the village, Asgore created four districts; Autumn, Springdale, Snowdin, and the Hotlands.

Autumn had always been Frisk's favourite district. The building were Parisian themed, the trees never changed their beautiful red and orange colors, and the air always smelled of butterscotch cinnamon pie.

As Frisk's parked car finally came into view, she passed a dark alleyway and shivered. Monotonous things had always made her nervous.

A furry hand grabbed Frisk by her hair and dragged her into the alley.

She tried screaming only to be cut off by another furry hand covering her mouth.

Frisk glanced at her captor. It was a hideous rabbit Monster with human legs and sharp bloody teeth.

Teeth that would consume her if she didn't think of something fast.

Frisk was flung against a brick wall, her back producing a loud 'crack' when in contact with the wall.

"What's a pretty human like you doing here this late?" It hissed.

Frisk lowered her head, trying to play meek. The Monster seemed to buy it and took a step forward before she grabbed a nearby metal rod and pushed it against the monster's chest.

It fell on the ground with an 'oomf' and Frisk took the chance to whack it on the head repeatedly until it was passed out.

She looked at the monster in relief. It was still alive, god forbid Frisk would ever kill someone, but there were a few bruises on its head where she had hit it.

Still, Frisk looked closer and gasped when she realised this Monster was wanted.

She took the metal rod and stuck in through the monster's sleeves before smiling in satisfaction. That way, the Monster couldn't move their arms making it impossible for them to get the rod out. She dialed the police department.

"This is the police department, how may I help you?"

"Hello! Yes, I don't really know how to say this, but I was harassed by a wanted criminal and I knocked him out with a metal rod."

"Can you describe the Monster, ma'am? Unless you know his name, we need you to describe him to confirm this isn't a prank call."

"Of course! It's a rabbit Monster but human from the waist down and it has sharp teeth that are covered in dried blood."

"Perfect! Thank you miss! Now if you don't mind, we will track your phone and be there momentarily."

"Thank you so much!" Frisk replied before hanging up. The Monster stirred , and she had to think fast , so Frisk kicked him in the head (again) and stood on top of his back.

After about 10 minutes, Frisk worried that the police hadn't believed her and they didn't send anyone, but then she heard sirens in the distance. The amount of relief that flowed into Frisk's chest was unlike anything she'd experienced before.

G, an employee for the police department, had expected a bloody outcome of a fight, but when he got out of the car and threw his cigarette to the ground, he found a woman his age standing on top of a wanted criminal.

Frisk's attention snapped to the police car's door opening before a skeleton (a quite attractive one, mind you,) got out, threw a cigarette to the ground and stomped on it before taking in the situation.

He smirked, and Frisk suddenly felt very scared of this mystery officer.

"Well this is not what I was expecting. How did you beat him?"

Frisk looked at him in shock. He was supposed to be the good guy! How dare he say such a thing! She crossed her arms and looked at his name tag before speaking.

"I don't know what you mean by that sentence, Mr. G, but I will let you know I take offence to that."

G raised an eyebrow before bursting out laughing. He wiped his eyes and stepped closer.

"I mean, this Monster you're standing on had been wanted for three months. How is it that a tiny human was the one to catch him?"

Frisk scoffed. What an asshole! "May I remind you what you just said. I was the one who caught him, not you, and I probably broke my back in doing so, so I would recommend you shut up right now."

G heard laughter behind him. He turned, and his Friend Undyne was literally rolling on the floor. He looked at the human, who was mortified. "Is anyone in the police department serious about anything?"

Undyne stood up. "Yes ma'am, I'm just laughing at how well you yelled at him. I'm Undyne, the one you talked to on the phone? If you would kindly step off the criminal, G here," Undyne glared at the skeleton, who shrugged. "Will get you to medical attention."

Frisk looked sceptical at G, who didn't really look reliable. But her back was so painful she reluctantly took a step off the Monster, walked over to the skeleton, and took his hand.

Words: 1042