[26]

"So naïve...."

Those two words broke Frisk.

Not because they were rude, or that they came from Napstablook.

It's because they were true.

She was naïve. She couldn't even see past one villain. Muffet would say that Frisk was only trying to see the good in everyone, but Frisk knew better.

She let out a sob when she thought of Muffet; of her life, back in Autumn. Back when everything was simple- you wake up, go to work, eat, then go back to sleep. Everything was an endless cycle of normality. Maybe that boring life was what Frisk craved.

Maybe she broke that cycle too soon.

All her new adventures- were they worth it? They were different- they happened so fast, she didn't have time to process them.

The visit to the hospital with G- it was awkward, a first meeting, conversations being locked up because they had just met. It was odd, but kind of funny, when Catty thought they were a couple. They had just brushed it off.

Meeting Undyne for the first time and answering questions at the police station was super chill. As soon as Frisk met Undyne, she felt as if she could tell her her whole life story. Undyne was cool like that. The first impression Frisk got was that her fish friend was fierce, yet understanding.

The 'blind date' with G was sooooooo awkward. Frisk pictured it as them going to dinner as friends, but looking back on it, G, herself, and Kitty were more like a small family. Those short, semi-awkward conversations, was probably the budding of their soon-to-be romance. Getting to know each other was easier than most people, at least, for Frisk.

That moment in the carpark; god, that was, up until the present moment, the most terrifying moment Frisk had ever endured, besides the lab, of course. She didn't want to get hurt, but she'd rather that she got hurt than Kitty. Passing out was like going to sleep, but with a throbbing chest.

The attacks aimed at her the following week was just plain confusing, only because she didn't know why. She felt slightly rejected from G's coldness, but looking back on it, Undyne was right. He was just pushing down his emotions.

Speaking of which, the conversation she had in Undyne's kitchen was...interesting. At the moment, a feeling of bliss made Frisk giddy, but confused. At the present, that conversation left an ache in her heart.

Her and G's journey through the Hotlands was one she wouldn't re-do. Even though she was mortified on what she spit out at Grillby's, she would rather that than never confessing her feelings at all.

At the lab, meeting Alphys for the first time, and trying to figure out what was going on with someone was just, relieving. So much was on Frisk's mind at the time, she felt as if she was in a daze.

And the kiss, god, the kiss she and G shared was something she would never regret, no matter how evil he would become. The kiss reminded Frisk that she wasn't alone; she had so many people to lean on, who would protect her.

'I guess that made an 180º turn,' she thought to herself.

Her time discovering the resets in the warehouse were crucial- no matter how hurtful they were. She would never forget G trying to fight the corruption. It was that moment, thinking back on it, where Frisk really did forgive G. He was merely a puppet, something she could relate to.

And losing Undyne was also important. Even though it hurt like hell, and the guilt was eating her alive, it was that moment where Frisk snapped back to reality, realising she couldn't rely on anyone anymore.

Resistance (G!Sans x Frisk)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें