[6]

Frisk woke to Kitty tugging on her sleeve. "Kitten, don't wake Frisk." She heard G's low voice. It was stern but soft. Frisk shifted. "It's okay, I'm already up." She turned to where G's voice had come from to see him facing the other way, shirtless.

Frisk's eyes widened as she turned scarlet and faces Kitty. She combed a hand through Kitty's hair and the little girl giggled.

Kitty climbed onto the couch and tugged gently on Frisk's hair, imitating what Frisk had done before.

"Kitty Cat, Frisk is gonna stay here with you today." G said as he patted Kitty on the head. He turned to Frisk. "There's food in the kitchen, the bathroom is over in the corner, and make sure she doesn't go outside."

Frisk nodded, then turned to Kitty, who was rummaging through her bag and pulled out her knitting needles, which were sharp.

Frisk yelped and took them from Kitty before she could stab herself. G snickered and took out a cigarette. "Alright, I'm out. Bye Kitty, bye tulip."
He said, using the nickname for Frisk he hadn't used in a while.

Kitty looked at Frisk. "Too-ih?" She said, trying to pronounce tulip. Frisk just shrugged.

Once the door closed, Frisk got out some spare clothes in her bag and changed into them. Kitty had placed herself on the floor and was reading a picture book.

Frisk asked Kitty if she was hungry. She shook her head. Frisk's gaze wandered to her bag, where her knitting needles were. She looked back at Kitty, who shivered.

Frisk started knitting a sweater for Kitty. She was pretty sure she had enough string to do so. Kitty had stopped reading and stared at Frisk in wonder.

Kitty pointed at the needles and managed a soft "wha?". Frisk smiled.
"Knitting." She said. Kitty pondered for a moment before trying to say it aloud. "Knitty." She giggled and Frisk giggled with her.

Once Frisk had finished, Kitty had sat next to her on the couch. Frisk instructed her how to put on the sweater and once Kitty had it on, Frisk smiled in satisfaction. Kitty looked at Frisk and pointed to her new sweater.

Frisk finally understood that Kitty was asking if Frisk had a sweater for herself.

How in the world was this kid so cute?!

Frisk smiled. "Mine is at my house, Kitten." Kitty seemed satisfied with the answer.

Hours passed, and Kitty and Frisk played multiple games. They had split a sandwich for lunch, and Frisk even gave Kitty a bath.

They were drawing after taking a nap together when G suddenly burst through the door. Kitty and Frisk both looked up from where they were playing as G panted for breath. "G!" Kitty cried, running over. She seemed to notice something was wrong.

G locked eyes with Frisk. "We gotta go. Now." Frisk ran over to him as well. "G? what happened?" He looked down, shaking his head. "Found- plan- we need to- they're after- let's go-"

She nodded, assuming bad people were coming. She grabbed her bag and Kitty took her drawing things. Right as they were about to leave, three hideous monsters burst into the room.

One of them was a dolphin with antlers and half of its body was burned as if it was consumed by acid. The second was a snake but they had knives sticking out of its skin. The third looked just like a human but their skin was blue and they had razor sharp teeth. They had five red eyes; two on their face, and three on the chest.

These must be the people G was running from, Frisk thought. They were terrifying. G scooped up Kitty into his arms and grabbed Frisk's arm with the other hand.

Frisk stomach lurched forward as they teleported outside a white-brick townhouse in Autumn. Kitty groaned as G set her down worriedly. Frisk held in the vomit that threatened to exit her mouth, but Kitty was unable to. G pat her back as she puked.

Frisk decided to take her attention off of Kitty (or else she might puke, too) and looked at the townhouse. It was very pretty, a very Parisian styled building. "Is this-?"

G looked up from Kitty. "Undyne's place. She has a bunker that's almost impossible to get into."

Frisk nodded. Why had so many people try to kill her recently? It's like, she thought, something big is going on that none of us know about.

Her attention snapped to the door as it opened.

Undyne stepped out.

First, she looked at Frisk, then, she looked at Kitty Cat, and finally, her gaze shifted to G. She smirked.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

G looked at her is desperation. "Undyne, we-" She cut him off and crossed her arms. "I know what you want, G, and yes, I'll help you." She turned to Frisk. "After I have a chat with her first."

Frisk glanced at G, who was holding Kitty in his arms again. He just shrugged.

Undyne led them to her kitchen. It was quaint. She looked at G and Kitty. "Living room is through that door." She pointed to a blue door in the back of the room.

G glanced at Frisk, unsure what Undyne was going to say. She mouthed I'll be fine.

He nodded and disappeared behind the door.

Frisk sat down at the table. Undyne was busying herself with the kettle. "What kind of tea you like?" She asked. "I-ah, um- chai." Frisk stammered.

She too was confused to why Undyne wanted to talk to her. The tension in the room was thick, and Frisk didn't even know why.

She tries to think. Undyne had never been angry at Frisk before. They were good friends. What could this talk possibly be about?

"He really cares about you, you know." Undyne said in a soft voice.

Frisk's head snapped to her fish friend who was still making tea. "What?" Frisk whispered. She was utterly confused. Undyne smiled.

"You're oblivious, Frisk, ya know?" She said, bringing some teacups over. Frisk stared at her.

"I'm sorry, but I'm very confused here. What is this about?"

Undyne bared her teeth and smirked.

"G."

Words: 1043
Heyo ma peeps! I'm back! I have a little bit of writer's block so this chapter and the one before weren't my best. But I'm determined to write this thing! I love doing it, too!

(Also many ppl have asked what i look like [and by many i only mean like 4] so here's a pic hehehe)