[14]

Undyne grinned as G and Frisk entered. Alphys walked up to Frisk, who was looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry, Frisk, I know you promised me not to tell them but it's really important." She said nervously. Frisk didn't move. Alphys cleared her throat. "I hope you can forgive me."

Frisk slowly lifted her head and smiled at Alphys, nodding, as if to say 'I forgive you.'

Undyne was the only one really confused (I mean, Kitty was confused too but she was supposed to be confused.) "Wait, what? How does Frisk know the scientists?" She said before G gave her a look that read 'I'll tell you later.'

Alphys turned back to G. "Anyways, Gaster and Chara have to be the ones doing this. Back when I was an apprentice, they had blueprints on some sort of corruption machine."

G nodded. That was what made all of those damn monsters attack Frisk. "So why-"

Alphys cut him off, sending an apologetic at him for interrupting. "One day, Gaster set the corruption machine on Genocide on accident." He didn't realise what setting he had it on until it was too late. By the time he reached Chara, she was corrupted, hungry for blood."

Undyne looked terrified at Alphys' mention of Chara. She was agressive, yes, but killing always made her uneasy.

"Gaster hid in the machine to get away from her bloodlust craze. What he forgot was he didn't turn it off...." Alphys said, trailing off. The ending weighed in everyone's minds.

They wanted to kill all humans. And they weren't going to stop until all were dead.

Alphys then turned to Frisk, who wouldn't meet anyone's eyes. Both of them knew what words would come out of Alphys' mouth next.

"However, they needed one last thing to preserve before killing off humanity; one soul of each color."

The two of Frisk's other companions all looked at her in shock. Undyne was both scared for her but impressed that she was still holding her chin high.

G, on the other hand, was flabbergasted for a completely different reason. He didn't want to lose Frisk. He.......loved her.

'I love her?' He thought to himself. It seemed he was hesitant on his feelings towards Frisk, but ever since they had met he felt nothing but admiration towards the human girl.

Meanwhile, Frisk was desperate to know their reactions. Would they hate her for keeping a secret this big? Would they abandon her?

G cleared his throat. "A word, Tulip? If you please?"

Frisk looked at him to see anger and frustration in his eyes. She followed him, terrified at the door.

Once they were in a corner of the hallway, Frisk flinched, waiting for G to start yelling.

But he never did.

"How are you doing?" G asked, his nonexistent eyebrow lined with worry.
Frisk looked at him in bewilderment.

"So you're not going to yell at me?" She replied, confused and a teeny bit skeptical.

G shrugged. "Why would I yell at you? I knew they wanted your soul."

Frisk looked at him in shock before realising he knew their plotting and just didn't know who had been behind the scheme.

Frisk blushed and mentally kicked herself for forgetting something so important. 'I'm an idiot!' She thought.

"I'm sorry." She blurted out. When G chuckled, about to ask her what she was sorry for, but she didn't give him the chance.

"And to answer your question, I'm fine." She finished, still embarrassed about her mistake.

G stared at her for a moment before grabbing the sides of her face and pulling her into a passionate kiss.

Frisk kissed back the moment their lips touched, wrapping her arms around his neck. All stress and doubt faded away, which was G's intention.

He pulled away and proceeded to lay his forehead on Frisk's, who was gulping for air.

She looked at the skeleton whom she had fallen in love with even if they had only met 2 weeks ago.

Her eyes reflected admiration, love, and want as she stared as his mesmerising pupils. (How can pupils even be mesmerising??)

G was looking at Frisk in a way a child looked at their favourite toy. A look of pride, a look of veneration.

"G......" Frisk said, her hands moving to cup his cheeks.

"Mmhmm?" He replied, not looking away from her eyes. Frisk's hands trailed down his jaw before placing them behind his neck once again.

Their moment was interrupted by a certain robot's voice cutting through the air. "My darliiiiiiiings? Where are you?~" He cooed, venom hidden in his words.

Frisk looked at G, panic obviously creeping into her eyes. G returned her look with a stern one, silently sending a message that G would never let Mettaton get to Frisk. At least not without him.

On instinct, G wrapped his arms around Frisk, who was starting to shake. "Why does he want us all of a sudden?" She whispered.

"I don't know." G replied. "Where is my little human? Where are yooooouuuuu?~" Mettaton went on.

They waited until they heard Mettaton's footsteps faded before breathing out a sigh of relief.

G untangled his arms from Frisk and took out a handcuff.

"What are you doing?" Frisk asked, vaguely confused. G looked at her sternly.

"Is it okay that I handcuff us together? That way Mettaton can't take one of us without the other."

"But he just wants me...I-I won't let you go through what was meant for me, G." Frisk replied. It was true that she felt safer with G around, however she cared too much about him to let him go through whatever Mettaton planned for her.

G sighed, taking down the handcuffs. "I'm just looking out for you, Frisk. Sorry if that sounded desperate."

"Oh that was pretty desperate~"
G and Frisk froze as Mettaton stepped towards them.

"Although you have proved that you two are quite the pair. Oh the romance, the heartbreak! This will be wonderful for my show!"

The robot's squares turned red as he grabbed both of them. G fought back, kicking and punching Mettaton with more force he had ever harnessed before. He made dents and scratches in Mettaton's metal, but the robot never let go of them.

"Fiesty, aren't we?~" Mettaton remarked, taking out a white cloth and pressing it against his mouth.

Magic chloroform? Frisk thought. Her cries rang out in the hallway as G fell, unconscious. Mettaton turned to her, beeping in amusement.

"Oh, human. Why fall for such a goon?" He taunted. Frisk tugged back. "He's not a goon! If anything, you are!" she screamed. Mettaton turned furious, tugging at Frisk's arm in such force she felt as if it would be torn from her arm.

The last thing she saw was Undyne and Alphys running to her from the other side of the hallway before Mettaton placed the white cloth on Frisk's mouth and her world went black.

Words: 1241

Heyyooo! I know that Mettaton's appearance lately has been complicated, but the next chapter will explain. Also I added some fluff just because I've been waiting so darn long for them to get together. • 3 •

Also!! Mini shoutout to CoffeeGaurdian and  minako25 .   They are both soooo sweet and their compliments really helped me through a tough time. Everyone should check out their stories RIGHT NOWWW!!!

Anyways, thank you for voting and reading! I love you all! *mwah mwah*