[13]

"Tell me everything."

Frisk broke at those three words. She cried harder, mumbling things like "I'm sorry" and "I can't".

G grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. She stared at him through her tears. "I know." He said, his voice getting harder. "I know you don't want to talk about it, I know it's hard." Frisk tore from his grasp and looked away.

"But please, Frisk, it'll help you a whole lot if someone else knows." She refused to look at him, and he sighed. "It's fine, Frisk, I won't press you. But you're not leaving until you tell me everything."

She managed an angry squeak and glared at him. "What gives you the right to keep me here?"

G stared at her for a long time, the wariness in her words familiar to him.

"Frisk." He said, grabbing her wrist. She finally sighed and looked at him. "I used to do the same thing as you. Pushing away my feelings, distancing myself from others."

She turned skeptical. Why was he saying this?

"But once I opened up, to my brother and eventually to Undyne, I felt a lot better." He finished, crushing a cigarette that was in his mouth before. "Please, Frisk. I'm not forcing you to stay here, but as a friend, I'm asking you to tell me why you're so upset."

A long moment of silence passed. G sighed, figuring that she would never open up to him. He stood up.

"Well, if that's it, I'll go back to-"

"I was a test subject." Frisk blurted, staring at her feet. G's eyes widened.

"What?"

"Gaster and Chara, the people Alphys mentioned earlier. I was kidnapped by them and tested on, for my soul and DT." She continued, speaking slowly, as if she wanted to make sure every word she said was listened to intently.

G sat back down. "Look, Tulip, I didn't know. If you don't want to tal-" Frisk continued, much to his surprise.

"I was beaten and cut every time I stepped out of line." She gestured to her wrist. "Those cuts weren't from me. They were from Chara, every time I disobeyed them."

G took this all in. Not even Undyne could predict that.

"Alphys, as an intern scientist, visited often. That's why she asked me how I got out. Which lead me to tell her how I.....I can reset." Frisk said, her voice quivering at the last part. G's face changed from remorse to shock.

"Y-You can reset?" He asked, voice bewildered. She nodded sadly, as if reseting was a curse. "I reset to my last save point, right when I moved to Asriel. The cuts still remained, but I didn't know how. I never went out the night I got kidnapped and avoided being taken at all, but since I wasn't kidnapped, they had no experiments to work on."

"Which then lead to them creating the corruption." G finished, referencing all the monsters that went after Frisk when they first met. "Then...how does Alphys know? Does that mean we're still in the past? How-?"

Frisk sighed. "I really don't know...G. When I reset it was 201X, but now it's still 200X. So yes, I suppose, we're in the past. As for Alphys, she built a memory machine to restore her memory of Gaster and Chara. And I...just lived my life, terrified that they would catch me again." She said, her eyes getting watery with tears.

"Looks like they already did." She whispered, finally breaking again and sobbing uncontrollably. G wrapped her in a hug.

"Hey, Frisk." He murmured in her ear. She whispered back.

"Yeah?"

"You know I'd never let them get to you, right?"

".......G?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks." Frisk said, pulling back. G just grinned. "Anytime, Tulip."

They sat in silence, and all that was going through Frisk's head was how she really wanted to kiss him.

"Hey, G?" She said turning to the skeleton who was playing with her hair. "Yep?" He replied, still playing with her hair.

She sat up so she was facing him. "I know why you call me Tulip." He chuckled, muttering something along the lines of 'I don't even know why I call you Tulip.'

"Why?" He said, smirking. This should be good.

Frisk gazed at him in admiration. "Because Tulips are better than one." she said, slowly getting closer to him.

He laughed at her awful pun. "How does that have to do with anythi-" He was cut off as Frisk erased any space between them and locked her lips with his.

G's eyes widened before a yellow tint appeared onto his face. Frisk wrapped her arms around his neck, and he snaked his arms around her waist before melting into the kiss.

They kissed for Asgore knows how long, a feeling of comfort, love, and pure bliss in between them. It was gentle, but real, and fireworks exploded in Frisk's heart before she pulled away.

She stared at G before laughing. He looked like he just saw a ghost. "Your face, G!" She exclaimed, throwing a fit of giggles.

He snapped out of his daze and chuckled with her. He looked at her again once they stopped laughing. "I never would've thought that you were one to make a move, Frisk." He said, blushing the slightest. She giggled. "And I would've never thought you were one to get flustered, G."

"Touché."

They stared at each other, both of their faces lit up with happiness and admiration for the other. After a while, G stood up, offering his hand.

"Frisk...thanks." she laughed again.

"For what? Kissing you?"

"For opening up."

Frisk blushed before taking his hand. They walked back together, fingers intertwined, wide smiles on both of their faces.

Meanwhile, Alphys and Undyne peered at them through the window. "Well, they finally kissed." said Undyne, who was recovering from her laughing fit. "They're so cute!" Alphys exclaimed, fangirling.

"Fwisk?"

Both Alphys and Undyne turned to Kitty, who seemed to be forgotten for a while. "Frisk might as well be your mom, punk." Undyne said, chuckling to herself. "At least she's got enough guts to make a move."

Once they got to the lab door, Frisk let go of G's hand. "I don't think I'm ready...." She trailed off, a silent plea not to tell Undyne or Alphys that they had kissed. G rested his hand on her cheek affectionately. "I understand."

She wrapped her arms around him and let their lips touch, only for a moment, before she smiled at him and walked into the lab, DT bubbling up in her soul.

G, on the other hand, was still flustered. He gave himself a moment for his blush to fade before he grinned and followed Frisk in.

Words: 1168

AHHHHH!!!! THEY FINALLY KISSED! WOOOOOOO!!! Wow, it really took them 13 chapters? Even I was annoyed, and I'm the author! (Even though in other books it takes them the whole book hehehe)

Anyways, thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting! Don't forget to leave constructive criticism in the comments if you think I can improve! I love you all!

*mwah mwah*